Fs graphics

Boredkid505

Fs graphics

Post by Boredkid505 »

Omg fs graphics are sooo neat. I began playing fs 15 on the ps4 with ok graphics then i moved to pc with a old low end laptop. I was able to play fs on low 20 fps. Today i finished my gaming rig (Amd fx 6300 gtx 750ti ftw) and when i began playing on high i noticed the graphics look soo good and i was playing on high 60 fps constant. I love my rig! :biggrin2:
W1der

Re: Fs graphics

Post by W1der »

Boredkid505 wrote:Omg fs graphics are sooo neat. I began playing fs 15 on the ps4 with ok graphics then i moved to pc with a old low end laptop. I was able to play fs on low 20 fps. Today i finished my gaming rig (Amd fx 6300 gtx 750ti ftw) and when i began playing on high i noticed the graphics look soo good and i was playing on high 60 fps constant. I love my rig! :biggrin2:
Hjm ...
With 20fps I would probably not even be playing the game ... :blushnew:
I "freak out" when it drops to 40-45fps ... :shock:

What graphic settings are you running at now?

I am running at this ...

HP ... Very High
SR ... 2560x1440
MA ... 2
AF ... off
VS ... ON
AV ... off
WM ... off

With this I get an average of 60fps, with small drops in some areas, where there is a lot of objects and vehicles to render.
However ... if I try playing a modded map I get in to problems and I need to lower my settings drastically ... being used to the graphics I get with my normal settings, I decided to stick with the stock maps ... :this:
As I am doing a lot of forestry I want to play on Very High, as the viewing distance for logs drop with lower settings ... :neutralnew:

As I understand it there will be more options for these settings in FS17 ...
I am very much looking forward to see what they did!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Boredkid505

Re: Fs graphics

Post by Boredkid505 »

I am running setting exactly the same as you