New FS17 trailer

Deadeye

New FS17 trailer

Post by Deadeye »

For those that have yet to see it, here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxqk31KsNbU

Very pleased with this trailer. A lot of new equipment has been brought in, and I just realized today that on the back of the case for FS15 it says "Over 140 vehicles" and in the description for FS17 it says "Over 250 vehicles".
All in all, very satisfied with what we've been shown so far, and I am glad that GIANTS listened to their players this time around.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Deadeye

Re: New FS17 trailer

Post by Deadeye »

Sorry, Just realized that stuff like this is supposed to go onto the FS17 forum now. Sorry moderators!
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
don_apple

Re: New FS17 trailer

Post by don_apple »

There is already a thread where Giants announces new FS17 trailers and other info: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=94381

Please use the following thread for any discussions related to FS17: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=94382

Closing.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules