Farming Simulator 2019 recommendations and would love to sees

trizzo1984@gmail.com

Farming Simulator 2019 recommendations and would love to sees

Post by trizzo1984@gmail.com »

I would love to be able build my own farm, i dont care for my animals being scattered all over the map causing me to half to buy unnecessary equipment, i would like to create my own pastures, i could fence in an area already sowed in grass and tall, that should be all sheep need to eat and the only thing to monitor is how much grass is left in pasture and water assuming there is no creek where i place my animals, when they eat all the grass the pasture has to offer i could build a nother pasture somewhere else and transport all my animals there or just feed them harvested grass if i choose that rout, and take down the old pasture for future fence

Also it being so hard to make money now a financing option would be very nice or lease to own that would help
Ps4 all the way
Erica Von

Re: Farming Simulator 2019 recommendations and would love to sees

Post by Erica Von »

like to see john Deere equipment in the game the whole line of tractors harvesters ect, also like to see a cyrus McCormik harvester, tractor dlc too.
Erica Von

Re: Farming Simulator 2019 recommendations and would love to sees

Post by Erica Von »

I would also like to see if we can go inside our house in FS sleep in bed do things in the house too its part of farming.