New Mods for Console Users

Roth84B

New Mods for Console Users

Post by Roth84B »

Of course speaking for myself first and I'm sure many other users out there, when can we expect to see more DLC or Mod content for the console? I personally am on the Xbox One and love playing, but I'd love to be able to use all of the same vehicles and implements as the PC and mac users WITHOUT getting on a computer to do so. I'd love to see the option to buy and add wheels to tractors already on the game, and would like to see every implement work with any tractor that has the correct HP rating. As of right now there are only certain tippers that work with the self propelled choppers which limits the capacity that can be done at a time. And the one fertilizer spreader that doesn't seem to fit anything is really annoying. I'd love to see more animals. And would love to see more brands involved. I'd love to see the ability to move and setup buildings and surface types the way the user wants to but I know this isn't a free world game like that.
agp8x

Re: New Mods for Console Users

Post by agp8x »

You can have a look at the vehicles and coupling types available there: http://farmingsimulator.wikia.com/wiki/ ... ulator_15)

The issue with mods on consoles is due the nature of game consoles as closed eco-systems with the rather supressing owners of the platforms. As far as I know, there are no console games with proper mod support. If you don't want to play on PC, you'll have to wait until Giants bundles some Mod Packs (and pays to get them published....) PCMR!