Donnti's farm - Server offline due to making a new map

Donnti

Donnti's farm - Server offline due to making a new map

Post by Donnti »

Hello, I have a vps running FS17 dedi server (currently set for 12 players) and I am looking for players who would want to help me run the farm. I currently have the Goldcrest with a few mods. I live in the US so I only speak/type English. everyone is welcome as long as you follow the rules.

RULES:

1. No driving in the fields for short cuts. The only exception to this is if a field has been combined but not bug up yet.
2. Put the machinery by one of the farms (main farm, cow, pig, sheep). Except if your doing field work and HAVE to leave you may leave the machinery there so that someone else can finish the work.
3. Be respectful to others.

Mods

Here is a download link of the current mods that I use. This is a Dropbox link

Last updated 11/7/16 (M/D/Y)

Zip of all the mods https://www.dropbox.com/s/djtmn4fn5p1ly ... s.zip?dl=0

Folder with individual mods https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zyxy1v611t11 ... JPWva?dl=0

NOTE: You may want to Keep separate mod folders for the different servers that you play on as each server may have different versions of the same mods. Then before you play just move or delete the current mods in your game mods folder. You might want to put a txt file or name your folder with the date you last modified the mods.

Server Info
Matchmaking Server International
Game Language English
Game Name: Donnti's Farm
Password: bubba (this is so that the only people that have read this post and want to play)

NOTE: the game is set to pause if no one is logged into the game. The is to help with the fertilization stages.

My goal is to create my own 4x map like I did in FS15. I am use to the big fields where you would have 3 to 5 combines running at the same time so I will need help.

Currently I don't have a voice server but I will add one if we need one.

Thank you
Donnti
Last edited by Donnti on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donnti

Re: Donnti's farm - 24/7 dedicated server looking for more people

Post by Donnti »

I am working on harvesting the fields fields so that we can start to plow all of the fields. Right now this is just the start of a new game.
Stupot

Re: Donnti's farm - 24/7 dedicated server looking for more people

Post by Stupot »

Hi Donnti,

Is it ok if i join your farm? I am in the UK however work as a farmer irl. therefore will be on most evenings and weekends.

Thanks
Stu