Bug List - (ADD YOUR BUGS/GLITCHES) - (Updated Daily)

danielhawkins

Re: Bug List - (ADD YOUR BUGS/GLITCHES) - (Updated Daily)

Post by danielhawkins »

Rickenbacker wrote:
danielhawkins wrote:
Xtrememaster wrote:This one:

Glitch only on the right exterior mirror: (no mirror anymore, only black)
Thats funny because it is working fine for me.
There was a previous post though with someone with the same problem and it was only when the mirror was off centre.
Nah, there seems to be a hard limit: you can only have two mirrors. If you have more than two mirrors visible on screen, the third one turns black. It's the same with light sources (easy to see on the Ponsse Scorpion): only two light sources can be active at once, if you turn on a third, you lose one of the others.

Ok just tested this for myself and you are right. But in my game it only will be black with 3 mirrors present if the camera is in about the position you have displayed or down. From that camera position up the 3 mirrors are working fine.

EDIT: Just tested the Jenz chipper. Had 2 pieces; one was about 2m long and the other about 1m. The 2m piece i dropped onto the conveyor without touching anything else and it fed perfectly into the machine. Then i tried the 1m piece and it does as you say and flies off backwards. Seems to only happen with pieces that small for me. Anything bigger and it will feed.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Thats why i tested this beforehand.. Otherwise i wouldnt waste my time on message these errors on this board.
Only some people behave that they actual knowing better.or do think iam posts non-sense. But i really dont care about that.. If i found an error i will just message it, if i know something itsnt working properly.
Because i like to have like others do an error free game experience.. But on future purchases of this game iam not conceived on. I really dont like some things that there are now.
And no, iam not using 3rd party mods for this moment and only giants original software..

Iam found a weird thing here using the krone big x..

When my farmer is sitting inside the krone its shines the lights(beam) on the field..

But when iam hire one farmer, the lights of the krone is still one., but there isnt a light beam on the field.. Whats really annoying..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

I thought your post was completely legit. Just that it worked in mine (where i replied to your post) and from further study i realised it was only from a certain position upwards.
The lighting thing has been like that since 2013 and maybe before but haven't had anything other than 2013 and 15. Its the same for all hired workers and in MP. I find it annoying too because sometimes i want someone to shine their lights on something but they can't.!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
XB33RGOGGL3SX

Post by XB33RGOGGL3SX »

TLDR:// Harvester with left over corn won't unfold.

I had been doing some forestry for a couple in game days, so I am not sure when this bug happened.

I went to use my harvester after some time to harvest my corn. There was a bit of corn left in it. I picked up the header and drove to the field to do more corn. When I got there I couldn't unfold the harvester. I was running some mods autocombine and drive control, so I took those off and reloaded the game. Still didn't have the unfold option for the harvester. I could unfold the header all day long.

Here is the screenshot

Keifer

Post by Keifer »

XB33RGOGGL3SX wrote:TLDR:// Harvester with left over corn won't unfold.
yeah .. that's a bug caused by using the re-set function while there is grain in the hopper

if you feel confident editing your .xml files .. (BACKUP YOUR .XML) .. You can find your vehicles.xml in: C:\Users\<NAME>\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015\savegame# (choose the appropriate savegame #)

try this (I'll use a snippet of my .xml) ..

1) .. open your vehicles.xml file in the savegame# .. locate the correct harvester in the list (it'll show grain)
<vehicle id="17" filename="data/vehicles/steerable/newHolland/newHollandCR1090.xml" isAbsolute="true" foldAnimTime="1" fuelFillLevel="1072.5204123997" cruiseControl="22" operatingTime="65998.984624104" fillLevel="0" fillType="unknown" isStrawEnabled="false" workedHectars="180.88562011719" dirtAmount="0.043406248491102" acVersion="2.3" acEnabled="1" acUTurn="0" acWaitMode="1" acAreaRight="0" acOtherCombine="1" acNoReverse="0" acCPSupport="0" acTurnOffset="0" acWidthOffset="0" acSpeed="10">
<component1 position="513.34814453125 99.981872558594 8.7346801757813" rotation="1.0979958772659 -1.5677469968796 -1.0925314426422" />
<movingTool3 rotation="0.25822988152504"/>
</vehicle>
2) .. in your case, the fillLevel= "???", and fillType= "corn"
3) .. change the "foldAnimTime="1" .. to .. foldAnimTime="0"

If that doesn't work .. then change fillLevel= "???", and fillType= "corn" ... to ... fillLevel= "0", and fillType= "unknown"

any questions? = ask

let us know how you did
It's the opinion of some that crops could be grown on the moon; which raises
the fear that it may not be long before we're paying somebody not to.
- Franklin P. Jones
XB33RGOGGL3SX

Post by XB33RGOGGL3SX »

Keifer,
Thank you for the reply. I did that before I read your post. Worked like a charm. Set filllevel to "0" and filltype to "unknown", I guess I will just have to take the time to drive the equipment back to the farm. I am pretty sure I did like you said, and reset the harvester to the barn when I got done with it.

Thanks again,

B33R
Keifer

Post by Keifer »

XB33RGOGGL3SX wrote: .... Set filllevel to "0" and filltype to "unknown"
next time .. try the foldanimtime edit .. and save yourself $10 worth of corn :coolnew:
- Franklin P. Jones
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

Error: Node 'hydraulicFront' has a bad reference frame! (data/vehicles/steerable/newHolland/newHollandT8320.xml)
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
odell

Post by odell »

having trouble with towing and turning as well as planting every thing slides like its on ice when towing an turning spins around
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

odell wrote:having trouble with towing and turning as well as planting every thing slides like its on ice when towing an turning spins around
Have you updated to the latest patch 1.2?? If not go here http://farming-simulator.com/updates.php?lang=en
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
ACSoft

Post by ACSoft »

1) Commands assignation problems.
With XBOX 360 gamepad, keys combinations using both LB & RB function-keys does not work. For example: You have in the default keys setup, the function "toggle speed regulator" (keyboard "3"), assigned to "LB,RB,X". After having changed it to something else, to experiment another setup, I wanted to restore it to original default, but this was impossible to do !!! With this 3-keys combination, I am getting "X,LB" instead of the "LB,RB,X".

2) Hire a worker glitch
If you hire a worker with your vehicle having the gyro-lights ON, this setting will be lost. In other words, the worker always want the gyro-lights OFF. The worker respect the speed setting you may have set with the speed regulator. Same for the lights setting (forward and/or backard), therefore, why not also the gyro ? For info, I tested this with the "Comia C6".

Hope this report may contribute to further debugging/improvements of this very nice game, in the next patch to come !

By the way, I love this game a lot !!!

ACSoft
Keifer

Post by Keifer »

ACSoft wrote: 2) Hire a worker glitch
If you hire a worker with your vehicle having the gyro-lights ON, this setting will be lost. In other words, the worker always want the gyro-lights OFF. The worker respect the speed setting you may have set with the speed regulator. Same for the lights setting (forward and/or backard), therefore, why not also the gyro ? For info, I tested this with the "Comia C6".
"The lights are on, but nobody's home" .. headlights look like they are illuminated but they cast no light when a hired worker takes over a vehicle .. part of me wants to believe they did this on purpose, to save frame-rates .. the same thing might apply to beacon lights

who can say?
- Franklin P. Jones
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Keifer wrote:
"The lights are on, but nobody's home" .. headlights look like they are illuminated but they cast no light when a hired worker takes over a vehicle .. part of me wants to believe they did this on purpose, to save frame-rates .. the same thing might apply to beacon lights

who can say?
Definitely on purpose. For reasons only known to the developers, this engine has some major issues with specular highlights.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Xtrememaster wrote:This tracktor:

66KW / 90HP

and this bailer
51KW / 70HP

This tractor is too much hold by the baler.. There is to much friction / resistance in this combo..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nq0y5jtixhkk ... 7.avi?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdqrrrenzvfdu ... 1.avi?dl=0

This is only when the baler is set to on..

I give full gas in both movies

I did not used this tractor, its standing still to whole time near the store.. But from doing nothing its getting muddy / dirty... *i think this is a bug*
It actually needs to still be clean if its not used..

Even this lindner cant pull that round new holland baler very well with 102HP.. That just insane:

Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

mackintosh wrote:
Keifer wrote:

who can say?
Definitely on purpose. For reasons only known to the developers, this engine has some major issues with specular highlights.

Not only the lights, also the trafic as well.. when its enabled the stuttering on screen just getting more worser..

And i really dont know why giants is always blaming the videocard graphics drivers that are too old.. It seems when you have the lastest version, the screen is still stuttering..