Patch notes PLEASE

Asghan

Re: Patch notes PLEASE

Post by Asghan »

Patchnotes WITHIN Steam please!!!!

I HATE Patches without Patchnotes! (and I don't want to have to search for it!)
ThaRebel

Post by ThaRebel »

Agree. Patchnotes in english within steam would be very appreciated.
Endy

Post by Endy »

farmallfrenzy -- Thanks very much for adding the patch notes to our [English] forum. Good job.
ibotledies

Post by ibotledies »

And please send those updated files to the Server Hosters. 2 Friends of mine and I currently can't play online because the Server runs on 1.1.0.0 and the Game is 1.1.0.1 and they proclaim that they haven't heard anything about an update -.-
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

This patch seems to have screwed up texture loading/caching somehow. Whenever a new texture becomes visible, my game judders and skips a few frames before stabilizing. This problem didn't exist yesterday!
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

ThaRebel wrote:Agree. Patchnotes in english within steam would be very appreciated.
Unfortunately, Giants don't seem to do English. :(
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Stegei wrote:The patch only includes a few fixes that mainly relates to people having black/white screens when launching the game.

We are currently working on a larger patch that will fix many of the gameplay issues.
There is a thread in the forum that summaries the currently reported bugs, along with the current state of the patch.
Unfortunately only in German, but at least you can see the scope of the progress. Green means already fixed.
http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 29&t=67902
Could you guys also make the time much longer when equipment (tractors and everything else) gets muddy / dirty. I think how it is now, its just to fast in my opinion.
Maybe much better would be that this time (shorter or longer) could be set in the options menu.. Or in the game menu if its possible.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
shanthez

Post by shanthez »

Rain: If the machinery / equipment clean only half, not completely

So if we leave it out in the rain and wait for the secound rain day, its full clean LOL
Stoops417

Post by Stoops417 »

ThaRebel wrote:Agree. Patchnotes in english within steam would be very appreciated.
This should be a mandatory requirement. I really have a strong distaste for having patches applied with no information as to what they've changed.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Does anyone know when this patch will show up on the Giants site?

Everyone in Steam seems to have got it but it's nowhere to be found on the site.
shanthez

Post by shanthez »

gilroy222 wrote:Does anyone know when this patch will show up on the Giants site?

Everyone in Steam seems to have got it but it's nowhere to be found on the site.
http://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?lang=en
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

That's for 1.1 though... It has been there every since day 1 of downloading my game. Don't I need 1.1.0.1?
shanthez

Post by shanthez »

gilroy222 wrote:That's for 1.1 though... It has been there every since day 1 of downloading my game. Don't I need 1.1.0.1?

You dont need it, many have problems with it anyway
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

shanthez wrote:
gilroy222 wrote:That's for 1.1 though... It has been there every since day 1 of downloading my game. Don't I need 1.1.0.1?

Alright, So does Steam just get patches later? Or are they referring to a new patch that has yet to be released to the rest of us.
shanthez

Post by shanthez »

gilroy222 wrote:
shanthez wrote:

Alright, So does Steam just get patches later? Or are they referring to a new patch that has yet to be released to the rest of us.
i dont know, sorry