Patch notes PLEASE

ChalkBane

Re: Patch notes PLEASE

Post by ChalkBane »

Right, I've had my coffee and chill pills and had a re read of my post and at no point was i acting like pre pubescent girl so kiss my ar**!, what I AM acting like is a consumer who is absolutely furious at being misled. Stop trying to shut me down and disparaging me for foaming at the mouth, And I agree im f**king raving mad about this ****, You should be looking into the reason why myself and a hell of alot of other paying customers are pi** off. Stop thinking of excuses for the devs and start demanding answers. Whoop de doo they are releasing a patch, Erm look at the f*** length of the bug list, Its clear the product wasn't ready to ship yet they did it anyway. If more people voiced their displeasure as vehemently as myself rather then pussy footing about trying to defend the stuff b**tards then they might actually get their f**king finger out and do something about it. Constant posts about "have you tried this?" and "have you tried that?" are a load of bollocks. You should be on our side banging on Giants Virtual doors demanding recompense and a resolution rather then licking their arseholes. BTW the f**king coffee and pills didn't work.
ChalkBane

Post by ChalkBane »

oh and im not a troglodyte, just a paying customer f*** off at getting shafted.
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

Hmmm, at what point did I make any excuses for the devs, marketing team, graphics department, et al?

I'm guessing you've never heard of the age old adage "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar"?? Oh let me guess, this is how you were brought up, to pi** poison and not take shite from anybody, right??

So at an educated guess I'll take it your from the 'wrong end' of town then, you know, the one were people make a lot of noise and cause a lot trouble, fix problems with their fists, guns, knives (all other manner of weaponry because intelligence is somewhat lacking), but fark all gets resolved........ strange that, wonder why???

Oh, and by the way, I totally agree with you, this was a hastily thrown together 'package' and no doubt pushed out the door as that time of year is drawing near and the marketing/publishing department saw a quick means of making some quick $$$$ just before breaking for the holidays (not caring about the backlash that the devs would incur, as, hey, it's not their department....).

But hey, go bust a vein and take out all your anger at the people who probably did not want to release this train smash, however, the powers-that-be gave them no choice, but seeing they are the 'faceless' ones involved in all of this you keep mouthing off at the people, who most probably had the least amount of 'power' to stop it (what are they going to do? Quit? Wow, they hire someone else..... ) and are also the most likely people who are going to be able to 'fix' this train smash. However the more they hear and read such poisonous vitriol from the unwashed masses (lump yourself into this generalisation if you wish) the less likely they are going to want to do a sterling, fast and efficient job of it.

TL;DR, ever heard of getting a refund?????

Cheers :hi:
Aging disgracefully and taking nothing with me!!!!
kansas_dude

Post by kansas_dude »

I got this reply from Giants

Hello,

that's true - it was our day one patch.

The 1.1.0.1 patch only optimize the game for older graphic cards.

Best regards, GIANTS Software Support Team
ouyin2000

Post by ouyin2000 »

ChalkBane, seriously. I'm going to say this bluntly so even an *$#%§* like yourself can understand. Shut the fu** up! You're coming off as an entitled little asshole! Your rants are doing absolutely nothing to help. You obviously haven't heard the saying "better to be thought of as an *$#%§* than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

edit by Rince.........B-holidays until 2015 for you......
Rincewind
Moderator a.D.
Location: Preußen/Hauptstadt / Montgomery/AL...United States of America

Post by Rincewind »

and for the future, discussed objectively, otherwise we have a problem, got me?

Rince...
ChalkBane

Post by ChalkBane »

ahh bollocks to it, Theres a whole forum full of people waiting and asking politley when its gonna be fixed. my point is we shouldnt be in the predicament in the first place, you should be thinking "hear hear I agree, look at how poorly you have handled this, pass it back to teh dicks that that forced the dev's to release it and punch them in the nose, not flaming me for being angry. Hate the cause not the effect, stop insulting me because they failed.
Rincewind
Moderator a.D.
Location: Preußen/Hauptstadt / Montgomery/AL...United States of America

Post by Rincewind »

solved, feierabend, sust.........
this thread is closed,

Rince.....