Patch notes PLEASE

disco429

Re: Patch notes PLEASE

Post by disco429 »

The patch is there, just the link text hasn't been updated. The download from the 1.1link is 1.1.0.1
shanthez

Post by shanthez »

yes but you cant if you own a steam version, i think it just say that you dont have the english version
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

disco429 wrote:The patch is there, just the link text hasn't been updated. The download from the 1.1link is 1.1.0.1

Thanks man. I'll try downloading it and see if it fixes the few glitches I've noticed. I don't have the steam version, I bought it off the FS website, so I was wondering how Steam got the update first.
Zaggeh

Post by Zaggeh »

Have there been any additions to the German forum since farmalFrenzy originally translated that list? Any word of when the bug fix update is going to be released?

I really, really, do appreciate you sharing the list, farmalFrenzy, but it looks like it was just Google translated or something, there's a lot of incomplete or just weird translations. I hope GIANTS is willing to post an official English patch notes for the actual patch.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Zaggeh wrote:Have there been any additions to the German forum since farmalFrenzy originally translated that list? Any word of when the bug fix update is going to be released?

I really, really, do appreciate you sharing the list, farmalFrenzy, but it looks like it was just Google translated or something, there's a lot of incomplete or just weird translations. I hope GIANTS is willing to post an official English patch notes for the actual patch.
I second this
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

Anyone able to properly translate that list? Half of it makes no sense...
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

Hell, I'd settle for a single post by Giants in the English forums. I don't think anyone from Giants has been in here since the forums were set up.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

You should check my post on the first page of this thread ;)

We will translate the list of issues when the patch is going to be released. For that, we will also clean this list up so that you can actually understand what the issues are. The list we currently have in the forum, is mostly just a copy/paste list directly from the bugs how people reported then. Thus it is mostly quite a mess, even if you do understand German ;)
Bine Lipuš

Re: Mac Version

Post by Bine Lipuš »

Hello! Can I play Farming Simulator 2015 on MacBook Air 2013?

Processor: 1.3 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
Software: OS X 10.10 Yosemite
13,3-inch: (1440 x 900)
Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB graphics

Thank you very much for your reply.
Zaggeh

Post by Zaggeh »

Stegei wrote:We will translate the list of issues when the patch is going to be released. For that, we will also clean this list up so that you can actually understand what the issues are. The list we currently have in the forum, is mostly just a copy/paste list directly from the bugs how people reported then. Thus it is mostly quite a mess, even if you do understand German ;)
Understood, Stegei. Thanks for the info! I'm loving the game and am a fully satisfied customer, but still anxiously awaiting the bugfixes. :-)
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

Stegei wrote:You should check my post on the first page of this thread ;)

We will translate the list of issues when the patch is going to be released. For that, we will also clean this list up so that you can actually understand what the issues are. The list we currently have in the forum, is mostly just a copy/paste list directly from the bugs how people reported then. Thus it is mostly quite a mess, even if you do understand German ;)
Thank you! Thats good to know.

I think we felt a bit left out here on the English forum.
Mikejn1

Post by Mikejn1 »

I may have missed this in the list but when you unfold the potato harvester, you can't fold it again, there is no option. Also if you hire AI to harvest the potatoes and he stops as he is full. You drive a trailer to fill with potatoes, it won't load automatically. you have to get out of the truck. dismiss the AI, offload the potatoes, hire the AI, get out of the harvester and back into the truck. Also the equipment slides on hills when stopped.
farmallfrenzy

Post by farmallfrenzy »

Yeah I know my post was kind of confusing, sorry. I just ran it thru google translate, and figured it would give people a list to glance thru to see if "their" issue had been fixed while we're waiting for the new patch(es). Some of the language was confusing due to the translation, but I figured it would be partially helpful for some.
FAF
shanthez

Post by shanthez »

anyone hear something about when the game been updatet again?
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Mikejn1 wrote:I may have missed this in the list but when you unfold the potato harvester, you can't fold it again, there is no option. Also if you hire AI to harvest the potatoes and he stops as he is full. You drive a trailer to fill with potatoes, it won't load automatically. you have to get out of the truck. dismiss the AI, offload the potatoes, hire the AI, get out of the harvester and back into the truck. Also the equipment slides on hills when stopped.

Of you found a bug, please notify this in the bugs thread. If you write this here, the chance is there giants wouldnt found it. :hi:
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese: