Patch notes PLEASE

Rincewind
Moderator a.D.
Location: Preußen/Hauptstadt / Montgomery/AL...United States of America

Re: Patch notes PLEASE

Post by Rincewind »

Stegei wrote: Status Update 1:
So far we have completed the first step of the development on the patch 1.2. That we have, to the extent feasible, fixed all known bugs and now test these changes intense. In the next few days probably very likely that one or other newly introduced problems need to be addressed. Since the time required for this course is very difficult to estimate, we can not specify an exact release date for the patch. If, however, these post-work fail within the normal range, we expect a release within the next 1-2 weeks.
We thank all the way already for the detailed bug reports, which have enabled us to the most efficient remedy it.

cheers,
Rince,,,,
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

ChalkBane wrote:Calm my tits? shut your ar** and give your mouth a chance. You seriously mean to tell me that this flawed piece of goat sputum is an acceptable product ready for release? dont even begin to defend them dood, Twats like you are the very reason software houses can release broken bits of **** and get away with it. I bet if they sold biros that didnt work, twats like you would state "oh its ok hey know they dont work, they working on how to put ink in them as we speak!" Wake the fu** up people, stop waiting for fixes and start demanding a refund. They MUST be held accountable, Selling a broken product in any other industry is illegal, Why should these twats get away with it?
If you had read further than the 4 lines i had posted in the post above you, you'd know i dont condone the way's they handle games nowadays.
It's been 4 weeks since initial release and still nothing has been done and changed, i fully agree that it is not acceptable, and not the way to threat loyal customers.

So no i do NOT defend them.

To say we should ask for a refund?
I'd say no to that, in the case of games, what they should do is work their arses of to get it fixxed right away, and if a new product is on the horizon, it should be released as a complete working game.
Not the idiotic repeating of one broken game to another.

Ofcourse, next time Giants releases a game, i definetly wont be pre-ordering the game like i did with FS15 (had high hopes not knowing it would be so broken), the sour taste they left behind is anough to wait and try it out and decide in 'other' way's. (And yes DEV's and Publishers, if you think what i meant to say, thank your own lousy work for that)

To any Publishers and DEV's that release broken stuff, my opinion is it should be brought to court and they should be heavely fined for selling junk that doesnt work the way it is intended to work, no remorse as in ''giving them xxx-amount of time'' to fix it up, but just a damn fine on it high anough it hurts them so they think twice from than.
But who can bring a case like this to court? Basically almost nowone, costs are to high, gain is low, unless you just like to blow money, or are rich and can miss a few bucks.
Rincewind wrote:
So far we have completed the first step of the development on the patch 1.2. That we have, to the extent feasible, fixed all known bugs and now test these changes intense. In the next few days probably very likely that one or other newly introduced problems need to be addressed. Since the time required for this course is very difficult to estimate, we can not specify an exact release date for the patch. If, however, these post-work fail within the normal range, we expect a release within the next 1-2 weeks.
We thank all the way already for the detailed bug reports, which have enabled us to the most efficient remedy it.

cheers,
Rince,,,,
Atleast some positive news...
Rincewind
Moderator a.D.

Post by Rincewind »

this is what i got......more to come (i hope)......

Rince.....
ouyin2000

Post by ouyin2000 »

ChalkBane wrote:Calm my tits? shut your ar** and give your mouth a chance. You seriously mean to tell me that this flawed piece of goat sputum is an acceptable product ready for release? dont even begin to defend them dood, Twats like you are the very reason software houses can release broken bits of **** and get away with it. I bet if they sold biros that didnt work, twats like you would state "oh its ok hey know they dont work, they working on how to put ink in them as we speak!" Wake the fu** up people, stop waiting for fixes and start demanding a refund. They MUST be held accountable, Selling a broken product in any other industry is illegal, Why should these twats get away with it?

Dood! You need to chill the fu** out! Go outside or something and get a breath of fresh air.
MButterfly

Post by MButterfly »

Thanks for the news Rincewind! *thumbsup*
firstdayreviews

Post by firstdayreviews »

ooo come on this game isn't that bad, it has a few bugs on first release thats life.

The bugs can be annoying at times but are in no way "game breaking"

updates are coming! at least hold the complaints until after the update haha
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

Okay Sir!! Step away from the keyboard with your hands up!! Have at least 1 litre of coffee, take some anti-chill pills and pull your cranium out of your rectal orifice!!!

Spouting effluvient diatribe like yours across the forum is going to accomplish exactly what???

Oh, yes, that's right. Nichts, nada, zip, squat, doodly, zilch, zero, etc, etc, etc, except make you out for an uneducated, low-browed troglodyte, or maybe that's just what you are :hmm:

Anywho, calm the fark down, going off like an over-reactive 13 year old pre-pubescent little girl isn't going to get you anywhere, nor get anyone on your side. Couch your displeasure at an outrageously misleading marketing hyped under performing product that is riddled with numerous and varied defects in normal person speak and it will get more people on your side than sounding like an uneducated trailer park trash outcast.

Cheers :hi:
Aging disgracefully and taking nothing with me!!!!
kansas_dude

Post by kansas_dude »

- Helper: If the helper is the end of the game just before the end of the field, this limit does not recognize the field after restart and drive straight ahead further picture1 , picture2

does anyone have the pictures?
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Rincewind wrote:

cheers,
Rince,,,,

Where did you red this? I really can find that topic.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

Stab in the dark here would be the German section, and Stegei was kind enough to translate and cross post for us.

Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Do you maybe have the url to that content?
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

That would be this one -> German Topic

Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

My original English post was in the most active English bug report thread:
http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 95#p582880
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

Stegei wrote:My original English post was in the most active English bug report thread:
http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 95#p582880
And, yes, there was the original topic :blushnew: That'll teach me to use one these next time and read the question -> :search:

Rincewind
Moderator a.D.

Post by Rincewind »

Hi guys,
had only allowed me to inform you of the status of the work .... Stegei had written in the German forum and translated for you....and keep your eyeaballs white

Rince......