Printing Game control list

mindbender

Printing Game control list

Post by mindbender »

Does anyone know how to find the game control list, maybe in a text file in order for me to be able to print it and have it to look at while playing; Funny they should have this option available in every game with all the control options now Now you have to be out of the playing mode in order to view it
TSM

Re: Printing Game control list

Post by TSM »

There is a control list in *:\Program Files (x86)\Farming Simulator 2015 pdf manual.
mindbender

Post by mindbender »

I have he STEAM version and there is not pdf file for manual on my hard drive, I guess Steam doesn't install same with the other game files
BluetoothThePirate

Post by BluetoothThePirate »

If you click the link for the manual in Steam (on the library page for the game) it'll link you to it in your browser.
lans

Post by lans »

mindbender wrote:I have he STEAM version and there is not pdf file for manual on my hard drive, I guess Steam doesn't install same with the other game files
Yup, Steam will display it, but on mine, it was in the same folder Steam installed the FarmingSimulator2015.exe to. "T:\Steam\steamapps\common\Farming Simulator 15" in my case.
mindbender

Post by mindbender »

Finally found it and printed it out but it doesn't have a large game control Key, Mouse, X-Box game controller codes (Only part of them) which all games do this I don't know why it would be easy to include just one file with all the strokes so it can be easily printed to view while in the game