Bug List Since Update 1.2

BlackThumb

Bug List Since Update 1.2

Post by BlackThumb »

As the subject says, let's start hammering the devs with things that are still screwed up and things that are now worse.......

Cheers :hi:
Aging disgracefully and taking nothing with me!!!!
Whiskey11

Re: Bug List Since Update 1.2

Post by Whiskey11 »

Lizard Piqup + Lizard Mobile Fuel Tank slides down hills while refueling other vehicles/tractors.

Lizard Piqup barely turns with no gas pedal but turns tighter when you hit the gas pedal. That is a problem I've seen with a lot of the vehicles in the game, modded ones too.

Ponsse Scorpionking's 8m cut length will sometimes cause you to lose an 8m section of the tree. Kind of like when you get that short useless end section that disappears, but with 8m of decent wood. I haven't tried it on the older 5m setting to see if I can recreate it.

Only three I've seen today so far.
BCRancher

Post by BCRancher »

No difference in Tractor physics. Still drive like they are on ice. ( "tested" with Liebherr front loader and DeutzFahr 7250 TTV)

*edit* definitely speed and weight related. Had a bit of trouble with my MAN truck as well. There's just no user feedback when you're travelling at 60 klicks and I've gotten into a bad habit of taking 90 degree corners at full speed.. :zunge: This doesnt explain why the Liebherr still does 180's with no load and at low speed .. but I can change my driving habits for the 7250/Man's. I still think there's something fishy in the code tho for how it handles momentum.. the hill going into the farm at Westbridge shouldnt make the Man Truck go 20-60 in one second with an empty trailer.

Holdover bug since FS 2013: Rain still falls through roofs of placeable objects.
Buhler

Post by Buhler »

I have been playing for about 6 hrs since installing patch then all of a sudden giants engine stopped message and game closed restarted played for 1 hour same thing no mods in folder also when trying to load round bales they jitter there way off the trailer while trailer not connected to tractor
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

trouble with loader and t6 new Holland. had to slide it into the shed, keep driving forward and loader and tractor v'd up and then tractor dropped down and finally got and attach queue. however when I attached the load, the tractor flew up in the air, dropped down on it's side and then rotated in the right position. loader seems to operated ok. I always have unattached the load with the silage bucket still attached. the loader works ok and I like the help indicator better that shows what to do, I think. I unattached the silage bucket and then the loader and I was able to attach both in sequence ok. have to learn to do it right now. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
caribcanuk

Post by caribcanuk »

Try a fresh savegame. had some similar issues using an old savegame I know it *censored* losing that work and they should of mentioned that we may need a new savegame but for the heck of why not try it worked for me. most but not all issues disappeared
NVillers86

Post by NVillers86 »

Most of the chain driven unloading implements (forage wagons and manure spreaders) have these weird shadows behind them as if the unloader chain stuck out from behind. It seems like the unloader chain is twice as long and half of it floats behind the implement. This issue was present before the patch, but u could see the section of chain as well as the shadow, but now it is just the shadow of the ghost chain. Like they fixed half the problem. I should mention that this was not present when I was playing on my windows laptop, it seemed to pop up when I started playing on my IMac so it could be an Apple version issue. Also, I have a clean log and no mods when I tested.
MAC/PC Version
DavyRocket

Post by DavyRocket »

Productivity for Cows WAS at 100% with Mixed ration, and Hay, after the update (1.2) 0%. YES I still do have plenty of mixed ration, and hay in the trough.

EDIT: I just added more mixed ration to the trough (full), and now at 44% productivity. I have 0% grass, silage in the troughs. Only hay, and mixed ration in troughs.

NEW EDIT: Loaded the savegame this morning, now showing 100%
Last edited by DavyRocket on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
MogrenD

Post by MogrenD »

Fuel and fertilizer consumes when hiring a worker... That´s ok but not that the fertilization/seeding continues when the tool is empty... :hmm:
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

fertilizer and seeding do take place. both my seeder and fertilizer are on zero. i did want to plant some grass to tidy up my plow marks but i couldn't plant it by myself without getting some seed. so i had the hired man plant it and it worked. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

The Ponsse Scorpion Kings rear lights don't light anything, even though they look like they're on.

The wood chipper, while much (MUCH) better now, can flip the tractor and chipper around onto their backs if you touch the conveyor in the wrong way with a log. Not sure exactly how to replicate, but it happens now and then with all types of logs.
SnHxFirefighter

Post by SnHxFirefighter »

Just found a bug the Stepa Trailer cant be bought and spawns a dummy version of it self that cant be sold or used (hooked to anything also) but still can be pushed around ill update with a vid in a few mins

http://youtu.be/t-2UInoCWy0
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Is this single player? Are there any log errors? Does this also happen without mods?
JimmytheGeek

Post by JimmytheGeek »

I am a lead tester with American Iron Modding (username JimmytheGeek), and there is an issue with the wheels on the Kuhn Confort SPV12. The right front wheels appear to be hovering 1-2 cm off the pavement, and the left front and right rear wheels appear to barely make contact with the pavement, as though they are not supporting any weight. I noticed this issue with a modded version I was testing, and the mod maker (rmickinney) did the comparison to the stock one as he did not chang anything with the wheels. It's purely a cosmetic thing and doesn't affect game play in any way, but you know, we testers look for everything :biggrin2: and I thought you'd like to know.
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

SnHxFirefighter wrote:Just found a bug the Stepa Trailer cant be bought and spawns a dummy version of it self that cant be sold or used (hooked to anything also) but still can be pushed around ill update with a vid in a few mins

http://youtu.be/t-2UInoCWy0
The other obvious thing you've missed, it's 100% dirty when you buy it and so were the subsequent ones...... I'd want a refund just for that.... :lol:

Cheers :hi:
Aging disgracefully and taking nothing with me!!!!