How do you use the ITrunner DLC?

jimboy

Re: How do you use the ITrunner DLC?

Post by jimboy »

So how do l get this trailer , and how do l attach it to my present game .
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

jimboy wrote:So how do l get this trailer , and how do l attach it to my present game .
I have the Disc version and i just went to the DLC page http://farming-simulator.com/dlc.php?lang=en.
Here is the link straight to the buying page for it. http://farming-simulator.com/dlc-detail ... hp?lang=en I think i did read somewhere it will work for steam users also but don't quote me on that.

Then you just buy and download (to download it will ask for a product key which will be sent through to you on email once you buy it). Once you have it saved to your computer just double-click the .exe file and run it . Everything installs automatically and boom when it says its done you will have access to the IT Runner gear (I think it asks for product key again when installing which as i said will be on the email that was sent once you bought the DLC). The attachments are in a few places in the GENERAL shop. Not the mods section of the shop. The hooklift logging trailer/piece is in the Forestry section, bins in the tipper section etc. I think the actual hooklift trailer piece is also in the tipper section.
Hope that helps.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

yea , and l,ll bet my morning coffee and donut that after all that , nothing will work.

How bout adding it to the store on the game and l,ll just buy it there like everything else with the play money :gamer:
ouyin2000

Post by ouyin2000 »

jimboy wrote:yea , and l,ll bet my morning coffee and donut that after all that , nothing will work.

How bout adding it to the store on the game and l,ll just buy it there like everything else with the play money :gamer:
But that would defeat the purpose of them getting an extra $10 out of every player. Remember, they're not in this to produce free product. The real world revolves around the all mighty dollar(or peso, or euro, or GBP, or franc)
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

Dang !! !
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

ouyin2000 wrote:
jimboy wrote:yea , and l,ll bet my morning coffee and donut that after all that , nothing will work.

But that would defeat the purpose of them getting an extra $10 out of every player. Remember, they're not in this to produce free product. The real world revolves around the all mighty dollar(or peso, or euro, or GBP, or franc)
Nailed it! :hi:
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

Who has tried to use the itrunner and courseplay? I was wondering if I could use the DLC to unload a trailer and then pick up a new trailer. But do the trailers always have to be in the same place?

It comes in handy with unloading a combine and take the chaff to the biogas plant f.e.
morphout

Post by morphout »

The solution to that in courseplay might be to have two separate ITrunner bins placed at the field...

Arrange the bins such that they are close to each other.

Record the unload route without bins. Call it "Unload Route". The end point of the unload route (A) should be the common start point for unloading both bins. The start point for the unload route (B) should be the common end point after picking up both bins.

Load up "Bin A" and move to just after point (A), Record course. Drive to and drop off bin A at bin A position, then drive to an A-to-B "Transition Point" (X). Stop recording, save course "Unload Bin A".

Immediately begin recording course. Drive to bin A, pick it up, and drive to just before unload route (B). Stop Recording, save course "Load Bin A".

Repeat the last two course recordings for Bin B, in the same order. Start with Bin B loaded up, drive the unload course to the same Transition Point (X), then drive the load course.

Now clear courses. Load up courses in this order.

"Unload Bin A", "Load Bin B", "Unload Route", "Unload Bin B", "Load Bin A", "Unload Route"

Save the fully loaded course. This is now your transportation plan. At any time, while Bin A is loaded and Bin B is at the field, you can run "from FIRST waypoint" and start the execution process. By switing the programming of A's and B's, you could also start the course at anytime B is loaded and A is at the field location. I would avoid using "from nearest waypoint" as you may end up unloading a bin on top of another bin.

You have to record the unloading and loading of the bins in the order I prescribed in order for the tractors to load and unload the bins at the exact same location every time.

Now if only courseplay had the option built in to attach/detach ITLoader bins, everything above would work out alright!
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

Wow long story! But thanks in advance, ill try it outlet once I have more experience with courseplay. Only used it once for now.
Al_Zhiemer

Post by Al_Zhiemer »

I use the ITRunner Bale transporter to carry tree seedlings with, holds 8 pallets easy... I take a large tractor with the IT Runner connected and a small trailer with a pallet fork attatchment and the tree planting implement attatched to it to the store, this allows me to take 10 pallets of seedlings to be planted in one hit... 8 on the trailer, one on the tree planter and one on the pallet forks... You do need to bring the speed down to about 20 - 25 km/h for the road trip but its still quicker than doing single runs...

The Logging container is the easiest to use in my opinion... I use a small tractor or simular with a log pick up attatchment to load it... ITRunner Log Container is about 8 Meters long, so cutting your trees into 6 Meter lengths makes for very easy loading and transportation in my opinion... One thing I have noticed though is that it does load and transport better if you keep the thickest part of the log to the rear of the trailer so that as you stack, the logs will then want to slide forward rather than backwards out of the trailer...
Vid

Post by Vid »

Dont forget to send the train off after you have dumped the logs, it wasnt until someone told me, but you get a bonus once the train leaves.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

If the logs stick out in the back, just simply drive backwards against the train itself, instead of the square markings or the lake.
When unloaded, send the train away and receive double the money.

If i'm not mistaking, you can unload woodchips onto the train aswel.
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi: