pickup

rsmith1083

pickup

Post by rsmith1083 »

what can i do with it?

I bought it thinking i could attack a hauling trailer like in the mobile version. nope. so is it worth keeping?
RubberPIX

Re: pickup

Post by RubberPIX »

It gets you around the map quicker than anything, or will once they put ice-skates on it so it has some traction. It does have a hitch, but it's a low hitch so it can only pull a trailer or piece of equipment that uses that type of hitch. The fuel trailer is one of them and is very handy for refueling your vehicles in the field. Also, the tailgate of the pickup can come down so you can load a pallet onto the bed of the truck. I don't know if mission pallets will fit, but I know seedling pallets will.

Andy
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

rsmith1083 wrote:what can i do with it?

I bought it thinking i could attack a hauling trailer like in the mobile version. nope. so is it worth keeping?

Go buy beer *thumbsup*
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

Is the fuel trailer the only trailer the pickup can pull? Didn't know about the pallets, that is good to know! Now its much easier and faster to plant those saplings
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

Check sig below.. :lol:

On a serious note, i use the truck for refueling the fuel trailer and other equipement, picking up pallets with little trees, going to mission boards, going from the cows all the way to the sheep to see how things stand there, dropping off chicken eggs, and general racing around.

So ya theres some use to having a truck. :mrgreen: