Patch 1.3 Status

Xtrememaster

Re: Patch 1.3 where is it

Post by Xtrememaster »

viper278 wrote:Xtrememaster .... to answer your questions .... Yes it has some bugs but I have found ways around them.
Woodchipping... I use the Crasher. It has the all the animations and a very nice designed mod. Others like the Mammut II, but I had an issue using it with my other mods.
http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... ler-v-2-0/
This Log fork pick up the skinniest tree tips with no problem.
http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... mod-v-1-3/
As far as the combines sliding down hills, The only time it does for me is when they sit for a long time before emptying. Now I use courseplay and don't have that issue anymore.
Also I use the MapAutoSave mod which auto saves every 5 minutes so I don't lose much progress.
Before I found this mod, I would do a self save about every 30 minutes or so, just in case.

Instead of bashing the programmers and publisher on this forum - use the proper forum to ask or comment. This is the general question English forum. The publisher is located in Switzerland. They are not a US or British Company. You can go to the German forums and see that they answer a lot of questions on that Forum. That is their language.
Giants or moderator answer more in the Technical & Modding English forums than this one. This particular page should ask questions on what or how people deal with a particular situation.
Spend the time to translate the German posts in all the different sections and you will probably find the answer you are looking for.

I have received a few responses from them to my questions but I asked them in the proper section. They tend to answer more in the Technical and Modding sections. My log flies around like it is possessed in not a general question. It belongs in the technical questions.

By the way, I agree with Caileen556 too.

Why do i need not realistic worser quality MODS, if the originals like more better and works more better if they just solve the problems..
Also Mods arent always trusted because of internal faulty`s, so people who made those mods, dont check if they where flawless before releasing them..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
MButterfly

Post by MButterfly »

pigpen wrote: btw I get a update about every week with sims4.
Most of those updates are patches to patch their patches. I'd rather not use EA as an example to Giants. Now Colossal Order, on the other hand, they make a nice role model.
Balldrick

Post by Balldrick »

Hi,

thank you Giants for the message, is there a date for the date of the release of the patch. Also is there a app or program you can look at for testing mods before you place them in the mods folder, so you can limit the Giants engine crashes please, the game is good but is bad for the giants engine frailer rate. I getting them more with nivida card then the ati but still one you had one then its wall the time.

Or have a list of mod site that work with your self and have trust in. The one that fail is there a way the gamers could report the mod and if fails then have them removed from the sites, and get control of them. So you can have a better understanding of the issues that mods are doing to make the game bad for a really good game and making the hard work that you have done over the years.

Played 2013 and same issues you had until patch 3 if I remember and then new hole game came out.

Happy to play and love the game but the GIANTS ENGINE FAIL is the biggest issues I have in the game and need to really be looked at. No mods only one in the game it happens and needs to be addressed and getting fed up and angry and really frustrated with the game and some people in the threads add to it and blame the user and that needs to be addressed as well.

Sorry to moan but also more information on the gaints engine needs to come out as news so that you start the trust and regain players back.
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

viper278 wrote:Xtrememaster .... to answer your questions .... Yes it has some bugs but I have found ways around them.
well it has one HUGE bug: game isn`t stable... i would like to know how i find a way around that... No mods no nothing only vanilla game and its not stable... And i have to wait over 5 months that they might fix it or they just make more dlc and say to use that "these are minor bugs not game crashing bugs..." if they make game to pc and they released it they should have resources make it playable sooner than 5-6 months time...
Balldrick

Post by Balldrick »

Would like the patch to come out before the release of the other versions of the game. I was there when they released the game and it was good but loads of gamers had all kinds of issues but it was like assisgins creed unitity and they really had a bad moment for them and in the end did the right thing, but they learnt from the lessons and don't think they got to grips with the mods or vise versa, but think commication needs to work both ways. Sos for spelling
Balldrick

Post by Balldrick »

What ways to get around issues, mine is the same one Gaints Engine and it got to the point I cant play it
viper278

Post by viper278 »

I know a lot of user complained about this game and not being playable. I'm sorry that I disagree with those people. I have played over 1440 hours with this game. If I thought it was as bad as others have stated I would not be playing this game. This game by far is he most hours I have played in any game in all my years of playing video games since "PONG" came out in the '70's. My closest played game is ETS2 with just over 400 hours. MS FLight Sim X might just over that. I have played every version that was published.
All other games I have played from start to finish is about and average of 20 hours. Then they get put on the shelf to collect dust.

I managed to make my game more stable by trying different settings. When I adjusted the AntiAliasing, the VSync, Anisofiltering settings I have played in one session 20 hours without a crash. Just remember what you were doing when the crash occurred and not to do it again. I would have mine while chipping a lot of small logs with the BigX 1100 Crusher. So now I space out the log piles so now I don't don't crash while doing this again.

@Balldrick... True there are mod sites that anyone can upload to with whatever they want. There are 2 very popular sites that most use for the mods they look for. http://fs-uk.com/ This site tests all the mods before being posted to the site and only post their rating of "Silver" which they deem OK but minor flaws to "Gold" that are real good and no errors. They only have I think less than 1000 mods compared to 6000+ on some of the other mods.

Your other issue is there is a map you use to test. In the games install folder you will see a folder labeled "sdk'.
But the easiest way to do a test, as many others have done, is make a copy of your savegame and save it to another slot. This way you won't lose your progress or mess up your game if something should happen. Just don't use the Mapautosave mod or do a savegave. This way you will start with the same starting point each time. You can load a bunch of money to buy the equipment to test. Make a separate mod folder to go with it. You can use Mod Commander or Mod Manager. These programs work with FS to have separate maps and their mods in different folders without moving and removing mods. Just select the folder in the box and the game will display that map in the savegame slot it was saved in.
You can check out the videos of mod testers.
I also don't try mods without a description. Some sites have mods uploaded by someone other than the original modder. Some sites provide description, videos, pictures and credits of that same mod. You just have to find the site you trust the most.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

You know what will be next'd? After the patch comes out someone will start a thread on how the new patch messed up there game worst the what it was...Me,Myself and I could care less about any problems the game has. I have said this before and I will say it agian, It's just a video game....I got rid of most all the mods I have downloaded. They either have errors and warnings or they are just plane junky mods..And I make my own maps to play. There not perfect but they work for me... And the only crash I mite get is when I am doing any forestry. other then that the game plays 100% fine for me. Well it is what it is and Giants will release the new patch when they are good and ready too...And that's the bottom line because stone cold said so. I really need to quit watching pro wrestling.... :lol:
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

All I want (well, what I want the most) from the patch is better performance. There's no way a game with such graphics should be running at 30 fps on average on high end PC.
Molson

Post by Molson »

Like the title says :this:
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

damned, still no patch 1.3??? i'm clicking this freaking site every day :(
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Balldrick

Post by Balldrick »

HI

I'm not aggressive with the lack of giants support just find it frustrating and the eruo truck2 and other games have a really good feedback and updates etc.
Hope the patch is comes soon, but a good patch and works and hope sorts a load of the issues out, the game is good and more stable it be brilliant
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

its really pity, because we have probs with the most fun parts of the game :(

logging, or bale loading on trailers :( also my usage of mods is minimal and still it happens that my game stops working

Realy hoped for a better gameplay...

oh well ..
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

And don't forget the bale storage, witch makes your game lag like hell..

Even when you leave space between with the arcousin bale trailer :'(
Balldrick

Post by Balldrick »

what is the best setting to help the against the Gaints engine fail. for graphics setup?