Patch 1.3 Status

tcap023

Re: Patch 1.3 where is it

Post by tcap023 »

So with the lack for information and the fact its Apr 22nd now .. I think we wont see or hear anything until console release is complete.. I wonder if we will ever get that saitek farm sim wheel .. I have not heard one peep out of that since announced 5 months ago
Platform=PC
Molson

Post by Molson »

Where's the Patch.....ya i'm a broken record
and i don't need to have patients i'm not a doctor :confusednew:
Balldrick

Post by Balldrick »

may 19 th if I rember consoles day, so im guessing may or after the release because they just done jcb. That what im guessing and from what other threads been saying
Molson

Post by Molson »

May 19 is 201 days there is only 365 in a year WTF :!:
Balldrick

Post by Balldrick »

We in april so its about 2 or 3 weeks away.
Molson

Post by Molson »

still stuff if so 2 to 3 weeks away
What happened to 4 or 5 weeks ....just sayin
why not just say 15 to 63 weeks away on the second tuesday of that week
matthewhawkins

Post by matthewhawkins »

so long ago can't remember when giant said they would start patch 1.3 :hmm: ....can't believe its still not out *thumbsdown*
Balldrick

Post by Balldrick »

Lastest information I just got of a date possible.

'end of april' ... so maybe next week ... and the ptach should be done.

The patch is only for the game, it has nothing to do with the GIANTS Editor.
Please check your other post for some informations i've posted about the problems with the editor.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

The patch is currently in testing. So if no major issues are found, I hope that we can release the patch 1.3 by the end of April or early May.

Balldrick, the patch will also include an update for the GIANTS Editor with various improvements, including the stability improvements we did for the game itself.
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

Wonderful news and I hoped some good improvements are made!
matthewhawkins

Post by matthewhawkins »

Great Thanks for the update stegei....very good hopefully some good improvements are made
Balldrick

Post by Balldrick »

Thanks for the feed back Stegei from gaints software and thank you for the message, its all good news hope that commication can continue
bpbill

Post by bpbill »

Xtrememaster wrote:

I think very every question is there an answere..

Qeustion: This "community" astounds me. It seems the less violent the game, the more aggressive its players.
Answere: Thats is your opinion, most people are just dissatisfied, because how giants do support their game........
In all honesty I couldn't be bothered to read the rest of your reply after this segment. because your answer stating it is just his opinion is really stating just your opinion! Does that make sense? Hey who cares.

The idea that most people are dissatisfied is a complete non starter as you have absolutely no evidence of this just your opinion based on a few active posters on a forum and I would suggest that people moan a lot louder than they praise on such. Probably a large userbase will never even read this forum and probably have no need to. But all this possibly and probably will not get anywhere but in my opinion patching is no better or worse than many other games.
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Thx for the reply Stegei. Is there any list what is included in 1.3 patch. Or can someone translate it from german section. There was somekind of list in tech section but i dont think its up to date anymore