What do you Notice on things that are fixed in BETApatch 1.3

Xtrememaster

What do you Notice on things that are fixed in BETApatch 1.3

Post by Xtrememaster »

I have notice that these things where fixed:

*Better handling of de Jenz woodchipper..
*There where added some new icons on the Map (pressed by 9 key)
* Game doesnt seems the crash anymore with wood.
* Reduced loading times (1.3) (it was indeed some faster on loading the game)

This one i have to try:

Fixed power usage of the balers (1.3)
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
danielhawkins

Re: What do you Notice on things that are fixed in BETApatch

Post by danielhawkins »

-Noticed the map icons too
-A small green price comes up under the clock in the top right when you sell logs saying "+$12000.00" or however much you get. Very good for knowing how much you are getting for logs.
-New PDA screen with: Wool, Milk, Straw, Hay, Grass, Fuel, Egg, and Seed prices.
-Definite change in vehicle physics. Although you still can drift 4 wheel steer and articulated machine here and there.
-Loading times are good now.

EDIT: The little price that comes up under the clock comes up for everything you sell/buy. It has "-$" and is in red if you buy something and has "+$" and is in green when you sell. Not solely related to logs.
Last edited by danielhawkins on Wed May 06, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Zetor6718

Post by Zetor6718 »

Although the combine still slides forward when unloading on a hill, at least now it reverses to the initial unloading point and starts again. While not perfect. I can live with it it.
Balldrick

Post by Balldrick »

What I'm noticed is the limited time playing it with 1.3 i had no gaints engine issue. I got all my mods make and it running ok, still lags abit with time and more developments with issues from the 1.3 you can ply Iit again.

Thank you gaints for let us test the beta? Is there a new dlc as well in the future?

Hope the two way commication keeps up with gaints instead of hearing and reading the threads and have it back to enjoyment.
viper278

Post by viper278 »

I noticed a few buildings added to the Bjornholm map by the dealership. A new silo by the cow pasture for hay, grass, silage. etc. I had tractors parked there and they ended up inside the silo. My tedder and windrower were sticking out of the silo above the amount display. I had to reset to get them back.
I do like the tally for the wood. I was hoping that would be posted. Someone in another post stated that they couldn't sell logs by the train but I tried that and it worked as usual. I put logs in the tip box and sold. Put in the train car and sold. Sent the train and got the bonus. So Log selling at the train works OK. I ended up about $100k for one fir tree cut by chainsaw and cut into sections.
One thing was that the tree still didn't fall when cut with the chainsaw which I think was supposed to be one of the fixes.
I did not noticed a faster load time. In fact I think I have a slower load time.
The crane's had no jittering for the longer logs. The logs still slide in the back of the Ponsse Buffalo. I didn't have to drive far so I don't know if they would have slid out like they always did before. They should have put a lock load on this vehicle. I never saw logs siding around in real life operations. Also they could include load straps like IRL. They should have that on all trailers.
Chains with vehicles and straps for cargo.
This is the only test I have done so far. I haven't tested the vehicle physics yet or the harvesters sliding.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

viper278 wrote:A new silo by the cow pasture for hay, grass, silage. etc. I had tractors parked there and they ended up inside the silo. My tedder and windrower were sticking out of the silo above the amount display. I had to reset to get them back.
Where would those be? i dont see any new buildings at the cow pasture at all
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
adcomp64

Post by adcomp64 »

I noticed quicker loading of the game and better handling of the vehicles.
viper278

Post by viper278 »

@DukaSoft... Maybe my bad. I don't remember putting a mod there but if you said there is none there then I guess it was a mod. I hadn't played Bjornholm since January. It is at the south end of the cow area along the path that goes from the garages east of the pasture to the west side. I had vehicles stuck inside it so that is why I thought it was a new building.
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

No new buildings that I can see in Bjornholm. Only silos in that map by default are the ones at main farm yard and the scenery ones at the Transport Company in NE corner.
viper278

Post by viper278 »

Gazer75 wrote:No new buildings that I can see in Bjornholm. Only silos in that map by default are the ones at main farm yard and the scenery ones at the Transport Company in NE corner.
You didn't notice the ones by the biomass plant. I don't remember buildings being there. I had used that area to cut down trees and had issues with the logs have unknown forces. I had some that I cut to chip at 2m and some of the logs had floating sections. when trying to put them in the chipper they would go wild and jerk my crane around so I left those there. When I went by that area on my way to test the lumber yard, i noticed the buildings. I am going to have to watch an early Bjornholm video to see if I am seeing things.

New things I noticed.
I don't have any more stuttering by the multi silo's at the cow area in PV 15. The conveyors flowed real smooth like they should.
I bought the Mammut II to try but after using the BRUKs chipper I didn't have patience to load logs anymore. But the invisible force when the log end get near the teeth isn't as bad as prior.
I will be harvesting in the next day or 2 and I planted potatoes and beets this time so I am curious to see how the Grimme's work with courseplay off loading.
Silage sales are shown in real time under the clock like the wood sales do. Very good for that.
My one crash I used to have was using the KroneBIG X1100_100K mod that has the jenz chipper on the front. If I chipped a whole pile of 1m logs at one time it would crash. So I just did small bursts of logs so I would not crash. So I will try this again to see if I can make it crash or not.

I didn't notice any difference in the vehicles yet. I was stated that they wouldn't stop too quickly but I have mod tractors right now and they stop normal. Also take off is normal. Some say their vehicle take off to fast.
I do have a Styer front loader seams OK, NH front loader seems OK, Telehandler as usual. Back end Still whips around at full speed when slight cornering.
Only issue was tree still does not fall when I ct with the chainsaw.
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

viper278 wrote:You didn't notice the ones by the biomass plant. I don't remember buildings being there.
There are no silos at the Biomass plant here.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Did anyone had the issue with the square new holland baler?

Sometimes the bales flipped out very strange ..

Is it fixed now?
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Farmer_S

Post by Farmer_S »

wildflower wrote:Did anyone had the issue with the square new holland baler?

Sometimes the bales flipped out very strange ..

Is it fixed now?
Sorry to break it to you, but this is not fixed. I tested it, still the same problem.

On another note, the Case IH axial flow 9230 and New Holland CR10.90 are fixed when using the respective draper headers. Before they used to miss some at the end of the field, due to not turning enough. This is now fixed. Also another thing I'm quite happy they fixed is the issue on the biogas silos.
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

Farmer_S wrote:Also another thing I'm quite happy they fixed is the issue on the biogas silos.
If you mean the silos not emptying, then that bug is still there. I had it happen to me yesterday. One silo had 1 unit left that was not possible to remove.
Had to save and exit to edit the amount to 0.

http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 30#p633076
BumpmyStump

Post by BumpmyStump »

Gazer75 wrote:
Farmer_S wrote:Also another thing I'm quite happy they fixed is the issue on the biogas silos.
If you mean the silos not emptying, then that bug is still there. I had it happen to me yesterday. One silo had 1 unit left that was not possible to remove.
Had to save and exit to edit the amount to 0.

http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 30#p633076
You think this would have been one thing on the top of the list to fix.. #fail