mod question

rikor420

mod question

Post by rikor420 »

Hi all,

I got this mod called FDR_T220GrappleLoader.zip it is a exacavator from the web site http://lsmod2015.com/ i put it on the dedicated server and put in my mod directory, for some reason i cannot find the mod anywhere in my buyer window any suggestion anybody?

Thanks
rikor420
KimG

Re: mod question

Post by KimG »

I see the file is called FDR_T220LGrappleLoaderUNzipme.zip which would suggest that you did not in fact unzip the file first, no doubt if you try that you will find the sub zip files inside, these should be the ones to place in your mods folder.
rikor420

Post by rikor420 »

true, that is what i did got 2 seperate files from it. and uploaded the correct file to the dedicated server, the server took the file since it stated it was a 2015 mod. trying to give much info on this problem.
rikor420

Post by rikor420 »

Alright i tried another Mod and still cannot find this mod anywhere in the buyer list i went through each buyer tab of each equipment and nothing is showing up.
rikor420

Post by rikor420 »

just used a mod from the farming-simulator website and still not showing up with that mod on the server.
s7davis

Post by s7davis »

Once mods are uploaded to a server you will then before starting the server need to activate the mod on the home screen of the server so the game will read the mod. So once you install the mod you will have to shut the server down then at the bottom click on it then hit activate then turn server back on.
rikor420

Post by rikor420 »

very true, I have done that, could the server be corrupted?
rikor420

Post by rikor420 »

I found it, it was in the mod section in the equipment buyer section.
viper278

Post by viper278 »

rikor420 wrote:I found it, it was in the mod section in the equipment buyer section.
That is a problem with a lot of mods. They are not categorized correctly. They most always show up in the Brands Mod page because this list is separated by the "brands" name line in the XML. I always go to this page to find all my mods instead of the category mods page.

There are probably hundreds of users out there not knowing that they have mods in the page and not in the category page wondering where the mod is.

In the "sdk" folder on the main game install has the list of recognized categories in a txt file for the 2015 version. I think Giants changed a few categories so when users try to convert from an earlier version, they are not thinking of the category being a changed name.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."