FArming Simulator 2016/17

Serbek

Re: FArming Simulator 2016/17

Post by Serbek »

Some of does ideas must be at next Farming Simulator. This gets boring while you do same stuff everytime.
embiggenator

Post by embiggenator »

I definitely feel like there's a lot missing from the farming aspect that could make the game much more interesting, instead of branching off more (like with logging).

Since fertilization is already a part of the game, it seems like it'd be pretty simple to include other forms of chemical application with the same sprayers. Weed and fungus management is something missing from the game that could make growing crops less mindless.

Also, I'm from the southwestern US, and irrigation is a huge thing there, since rainfall isn't enough typically. Maybe there could be a US map with that element added in. It's often done with these types of systems:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_pivot_irrigation
So it wouldn't necessarily require anything extremely different, like the ability to dig water channels (though that would be awesome).

Also adding some variability to crop growth would be nice. Varying levels of nutrients in the soil or patchy weed growth could require something like a scouting/surveying element. Instead of just assuming you have to drive over all your plots every year and constantly apply the same amounts of chemicals, it could require some level of strategy to be more efficient.
1466 farmer

Post by 1466 farmer »

How about a .... Creat your own map ? Be able to choose from a couple layouts, flat land or hill ground. Be able to place your homestead , creating your own field's , earn money for additional buildings , sheds. Either more maps or the ability to edit a map ?
Love the game..... The possibilities are endless for the future
eric21

Post by eric21 »

1466 farmer wrote:How about a .... Creat your own map ? Be able to choose from a couple layouts, flat land or hill ground. Be able to place your homestead , creating your own field's , earn money for additional buildings , sheds. Either more maps or the ability to edit a map ?
Love the game..... The possibilities are endless for the future
ummm you can do that already
1466 farmer

Post by 1466 farmer »

Not on the console, unless I'm missing something
mongo6318

Post by mongo6318 »

I would like to see multiple fruits, but coding in the games not by map. so what ever map you have can use what ever fruits you have. it would make map modding a lot simpler and smaller files to download without all the fruit textures. and the implementation of no-till equipment. I really like the idea of the option to buy used equipment and have to perform maintenance in them. Also . .. :-) I would liek to see a vintage/smaller map for 40's through 70's equipment. ie farmall M's and a three bottom plow or a JD 4010. along those lines
Redline

Post by Redline »

Garden tractors, specifically 1960s-late 70s Wheel Horses.
~Redline
PC/Mac FTW!
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

I say.

Make the next farm sim for PC.

But support FS15 for consoles, next gen. With lots and lots of dlc, & improvements
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
modsking

Post by modsking »

Full service of any transport should be.
Serbek

Post by Serbek »

One thing I should add to my wish list of coming soon farming Simulator 2017, is loading capacity, in which I mean it want be independent from counting in % but only liters. You will, load as many as you wish until you start losing grain from grain tank or trailer. Only, one thing should be added in is counting liters, but not in %, only dependents from you how much you want, until you starts losing. It will, make game more realistic when harvesting, cutting or loading. What do you think?

For example, Claas Lexion 780(new generation) capacity is 13500l, and if you harvest and pass it, you starts making larger mountain, and in time losing grain :d
Achtung Baby

Post by Achtung Baby »

Just joined, hello to all.

Personally, I think a a FS 2016/17 should be the same as 2015... but encompass more seasonal variations on the particular maps you choose. Have snow, drought, bushfires, hail damage, crop disease and track marks in crops as standard. The two maps in FS 2015 was great, I'd like to see three or four in the next version... or do another Titanium update for FS 2015, like what we saw in FS 2013 TE!

More crops and animals would be nice, but I think more extreme seasonal variations that can affect the crops and animals is something we could use to make us plan ahead more carefully.
CC9020

Post by CC9020 »

I think FS17 should have options on tractors, for example care wheels or longer-lasting tires. Also, maintenance (speed up gasoline consumption, make vehicles wear down with operation time, for example having a ancient wreck that costs $27 a day) tire wear, etc. along with maybe sending it off to shops or towing it to your garage and fixing it via a mini game. Also, I'd like to see a small truck, work truck versions of the large and small, and maybe, just maybe get Ford, GM and Dodge to jump on board. That'd be nice. Along with bringing back the Deutz tractors, and adding the Lizard Truck from '13. Also, I want a better selection of vanilla trailers (ex bumper pull with ramps, landscape size) and some small mowers like the Profilhopper.

Comment yes if you agree!

also, bring back the old-school mowing jobs and allow fs13 copies to be installed again... I'm too lazy to send an e-mail...
:chinese: LOL :chinese:
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

By far the biggest thing they need to work on are the environment/map graphics and interaction with them, because at the moment they are awfull. They look bad enough, but there is no interaction whatsoever. Tractors driving full speed over a plowed field with no effect is ludicrous, the driver would be bouncing about like a pinball in real life if he pulled a stunt like that.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Iam not going to buying this `joke` called `farming simulator` anymore.. Whats really happend on farming from LS2008 to LS2015.. Not really much.. Then they have introduce a new game engine with bugs inside.. I payed a lot of money for this stuff.. So iam not going wasted my time on this one next time.

This game is to commercial, so its ruined only by big names and big stuff and big money.. Where stays the farming espect of this game..?

Why not feeding the chickens?, Where is the water to give that to the animals, why cant we buy pallets from the store of seeds, and have an option to transport them by your self, or pay extra for for transporting them to your farm.. Like to see to sell chickens that are fully growed to a butcher for meat.. Like to have more animals with more options..
Goats are a good idea, like horses, pigs, maybe birds.. Also like to see that the woodchips will be in the game again, and smaller forest management.

Like to see that the already introduce tractors, equipement / tools are transferable to the new game *like as the amibo stuff from nintendo* so we can intergrade our previous models back in the game.. Also orchards could be added to this game, if i take some exemples.

There needs to be more small things in this game what made this game for intresting, instead of mindless `farming` and getting boring over some time of missing some real things in the game.. Also the patches really takes to long, why do you need a half year to patch a litte list of bugs? mostly / sometimes dont solve all of these problems..
Also there isnt must attention to fixing smaller important things in the game, like how mirrors are set, or how they work..
Achtung Baby wrote:Just joined, hello to all.

Personally, I think a a FS 2016/17 should be the same as 2015
... but encompass more seasonal variations on the particular maps you choose. Have snow, drought, bushfires, hail damage, crop disease and track marks in crops as standard. The two maps in FS 2015 was great, I'd like to see three or four in the next version... or do another Titanium update for FS 2015, like what we saw in FS 2013 TE!

More crops and animals would be nice, but I think more extreme seasonal variations that can affect the crops and animals is something we could use to make us plan ahead more carefully.
Absolutly true, they only concerning about your money. They really dont care about big improvements, because that takes to much time.. Time = money thing..
Less working (on development) is earning more money..

Today iam playing farm expert 2016.. Its an ugly game i know, and maybe a sort of shovelware.. But i get more a feeling of farming when i playing that game.
I really like the options you have in this game, especially building upgrades, silo upgrades, buying seeds from a store, and husbandry of your animals..
And the developer does listen to people who will list the bugs on steam..

Serbek wrote:Some of does ideas must be at next Farming Simulator. This gets boring while you do same stuff everytime.
The real farming vision is just missing in this game, and some funny gimmick inside like whistling to cows to regroup them like in FS 2011 when this was possible.
But they removed it / or not included this in the newer farming simulator games..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIJN4-1KzFw
The most big mistake was to remove the old silos to the new ones.. The older silos gave me more an older style american feeling to this game.

There needs to by more interaction on this game.. like i said earlier..

- Much more animals (like horses, pigs, goats, .... your name it)
- Only buying chickens to collect eggs for small money is boring.. (there needs to be more options here like age / growing (older animal would cost you more money) give the chickens wheat, or barley for food, and give them water, like to see that animals can die.. so the populations would decrease and you have to buy new ones.
-Instead of a stock pile of seeds on the farm that wont dry-out, want to see that you need to buy seeds from a agriculture store (different pallet heights) so you have a options to transport them your self, what only will cost you fuel, or a transport service that will transport your order of seeds / feed stuff to your farm. Also like to see when using these pallets to refill your sower, that your stock will shrink (so your pallets will decrease on bags)
-Like to see that you can upgrade buildings, from a small cow shed to a big one so your can house more cows inside, and garage upgrade, a fuel station upgrade, silo upgrades..
- Iam also missing the milk truck that was intergrated in fs/ls2011.. Was really nice to know when this truck came that soon got your money..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Achtung Baby

Post by Achtung Baby »

Xtrememaster wrote:Iam not going to buying this `joke` called `farming simulator` anymore.. Whats really happend on farming from LS2008 to LS2015.. Not really much.. Then they have introduce a new game engine with bugs inside.. I payed a lot of money for this stuff.. So iam not going wasted my time on this one next time.

This game is to commercial, so its ruined only by big names and big stuff and big money.. Where stays the farming espect of this game..?

Achtung Baby wrote:Just joined, hello to all.

Personally, I think a a FS 2016/17 should be the same as 2015
... but encompass more seasonal variations on the particular maps you choose. Have snow, drought, bushfires, hail damage, crop disease and track marks in crops as standard. The two maps in FS 2015 was great, I'd like to see three or four in the next version... or do another Titanium update for FS 2015, like what we saw in FS 2013 TE!

Absolutly true, they only concerning about your money. They really dont care about big improvements, because that takes to much time.. Time = money thing..
Less working (on development) is earning more money..

Today iam playing farm expert 2016.. Its an ugly game i know, and maybe a sort of shovelware.. But i get more a feeling of farming when i playing that game.
I really like the options you have in this game, especially building upgrades, silo upgrades, buying seeds from a store, and husbandry of your animals..
And the developer does listen to people who will list the bugs on steam..
I can symphasize with what your'e saying, the basic method of farming hasn't changed at all... just the toys we use in the game. I have more than enough choices in mods for 2013/15 to keep me going for ages... so unless the new game has something completely different for us to utilise, it will be hard for me to justify giving them more money.

Considering how many mods we see, i'm surprised there isn't maps that dish out more challenges like we've both mentioned... if there are, I'd love to see them.