Xbox One Multiplayer Issue's

JAKEBAB

Xbox One Multiplayer Issue's

Post by JAKEBAB »

Hi so my GF and I just bought farming simulator 15 on xbox one and are trying to join each other's game or anyones for that matter and keep being greeted with "No connection could be established to the multiplayer game" can anyone help?

We aren't at each other's house atm btw if that helps.

Edit: so i put my router in DMZ mode for my xbox and i can now join, does anyone know the specific port i might need to open? Opening ports was the first thing i tried but i think i didn't have the right one so if anyone knows it please tell?
Last edited by JAKEBAB on Wed May 20, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lans

Re: Xbox One Multiplayer Issue's

Post by lans »

If your router has the option, enable UPnP.
JAKEBAB

Post by JAKEBAB »

lans wrote:If your router has the option, enable UPnP.
Yea it's always enabled my nat was has been open aswell, I had to open specific ports for this game which didn't work at first because im using my terrible isp's default router which has known issues with port forwarding hence why i had to resort to DMZ mode.
farmer fox

Post by farmer fox »

It not you. I'm having the same issues. It's the developers rushing the game out without first making sure everything would work fine. They have your money so why the hell would they care? This seems to be happening all the time now on Day 1 of releases. They should be held more accountable for these greedy shoddy practices. I paid for the game and now I can't even have what was promised in the advertisements.
thechop3

Post by thechop3 »

Im having the same issue
Kevswindle

Post by Kevswindle »

We are all in the same boat me and my friend have the same issues we specify bought the game day 1 for multiplayer and fooling around looks like we are the fools for buying a game that doesn't even work online
Cheetose

Post by Cheetose »

I'm the same. My friend and I both got it, first time playing the game we could play together. Now every time we wanna play neither of us can join the other. It's quite annoying. We both have open Nats and every other game works fine
prog

Post by prog »

I had the same problem. Buy a Netgear that works with your ISP. I was renting one from Century Link and it had DMZ..UPnP..ect but it wasnt good enough. I bought a new router and all the issues went away. Port Triggering helps out alot when you have multiple xboxes in or on the same network. If it dosnt work for you just return the router/modem..

Hope this helps.