question on the limited farm space for vehicles

EZP
1. Verwarnung

Re: question on the limited farm space for vehicles

Post by EZP »

viper screw off..... im american k?
Wow...he's trying to help you. As was everyone in this thread. I guess it's not appreciated. I'd wish you good luck if I wasn't sorry for wasting my time on you.
Platform=PC

(I am also a heavy mod addict) :D

Putting your gaming platform of choice in your signature will help us all mingle a little easier and ask/answer questions with less confusion.
Go to...Control Panel/Profile/Edit signature
viper278

Post by viper278 »

xSpartacusx wrote:
viper278 wrote:xSpartacusX - what nationality are you? Are you using a translator to write English?
I think you might be talking about "Triangles" (polygons)
Giants Editor suggests certain max # of triangles for different implements/ Vehicles
Look at this link and let us know if this is what you mean.
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/h ... ng-si.html
Dude What is you major malfunction?????
Somebody got Their panties in a bunch
Also, In America, we spell im as "I'm" or "I am" not as you did. im has a different meaning, im = instant message. Here is the definition -> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/im

I was asking what your nationality not to be derogatory but to try to understand what you are trying to ask.
A lot of people use translators to post their questions but sometimes the translation has contain words that don't make sense. Just look at many mod sites in the descriptions. Half of them don't make sense in their grammar
Since no one knows what you are talking about, hence the many questions to what your meaning is, we are trying to figure out what you mean.
No one here ever heard of those terms you are using.
So if you wanted someone to give you an answer, we were trying understand your meaning of (your quote)
im talking about the "plot" space. for example, on the consoles it only lets you purchase a set amount of stuff, and each thing has a different number of space points
EZP answered you correctly per your quote, but you said that is not what you mean. So we all are asking What DO you mean?
I have over 1500 hours playing this game and turned this game inside and out and never heard of your so called "plot" space.

If you would like to get an answer then don't be so rude. *thumbsdown*
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
eric21

Post by eric21 »

EZP wrote:
Wow...he's trying to help you. As was everyone in this thread. I guess it's not appreciated. I'd wish you good luck if I wasn't sorry for wasting my time on you.
He thinks because hes American, means everyone has to respect him.
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

Unnecessary flaming aside, there are no limits to how many vehicles you can own on PC. If you reach the limits of your available memory, the game will crash, though.
viper278

Post by viper278 »

Rickenbacker wrote:Unnecessary flaming aside, there are no limits to how many vehicles you can own on PC. If you reach the limits of your available memory, the game will crash, though.
Several people already posted that same answer but he says that is not what he means.
He hasn't come back to give any more info of what he is asking for.

I think EZP had the correct answer to what he asked, but he said that was not what he was asking either.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."