Screenshot your farm

Crazy Hawk

Screenshot your farm

Post by Crazy Hawk »

Hey everyone! First post here....

Being that I'm new to the the whole Farm Simulator series....I was curious if anyone would post some screenshots of their farms. Like I said, I'm new so I don't have anything of note to make any real changes to my farm land but I'd like to see how everyone else lays theirs out.

By the way, I am addicted to this game. I bought it for my nephew but I can't shut it off. I haven't tapped into the multiplayer portion of it yet but eventually I will.

I play on PS4 as well. I should note that if this isn't in the right spot or if it has already been posted....apologies and feel free to delete!
wildflower

Re: Screenshot your farm

Post by wildflower »

agreed, we see way to many screenshots, but that is also because the forum is not set up to do this.
I can imagine that this means a lot more data to be stored for them 'giants'

here are some screenshots of me using a mod bale trailers and increased darkness (pc mods)

hope you like...

:hi:
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Crazy Hawk

Post by Crazy Hawk »

Excellent! Thanks for posting!
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

:blushnew: ofcourse i meant to LESS screenshots
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
viper278

Post by viper278 »

wildflower wrote::blushnew: ofcourse i meant to LESS screenshots
I don't think it is a space issue, Wildflower. Not too many people ask for screenshots. And probably not many people actually know how to upload an img to this site. I was one until I found out how since there are no explanations on how to use the "link buttons". I had to ask.
You need a 3rd party photo site like Photo bucket. Then copy and paste the link to it to display your images.
I have shown screenshots when people asked to show them something they didn't understand.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."