Game freezes when buying machines/equipment

Anolitt

Game freezes when buying machines/equipment

Post by Anolitt »

I play on ps3 and I have played a few hours now. But now when I try to buy a new tractor, forest equipment or other equipment, the game freezes when showing the "Your selection is being purchased" screen. I have plenty of spots free too. Will my savegames be lost if I reinstall the game?
eric21

Re: Game freezes when buying machines/equipment

Post by eric21 »

Never had that problem on ps3, is the cd scratched?
Anolitt

Post by Anolitt »

eric21 wrote:Never had that problem on ps3, is the cd scratched?

No. Bought it from Playstation store..
Delta

Post by Delta »

Your save game file should be separate from the game file so reinstalling won't lose your game. I think your the only one whose had this issue. Are any other games freezing? Might be system related.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Anolitt

Post by Anolitt »

On rare occations other games freeze or crash, but never as often as FS15. I'll try reinstall and see if it happens again.
Thanks for all help! :-)
tomahost

Post by tomahost »

I bought FS15 for PS3 on 05/26/15 PS Store. Also freezing up started to while trying to purchase various Tractors/Tools on May 30. So far it's been the most expensive Seeders and sprayers. Erratic graphics when cutting down multiple trees while they are laying on the ground. Also erratic/shaky graphics while rotating screen while driving larger Forestry machines (3rd person view). Save game, reboot, reload. Only DLC added is the .99 Lambo tractor, seems to have no glitches.

UPDATE: Possible solution...I sold both my Ponsse Buffalo & Scorpion King as well as Timber Runner. Afterwards, with no freezes I was able to buy Horsch seeder and the sprayer. I am NOW wondering if its the limited slot issue. IDK how to see how many slots I have used (???/100)
Last edited by tomahost on Sun May 31, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Sounds like a PS3:issue
Anolitt

Post by Anolitt »

tomahost wrote:I bought FS15 for PS3 on 05/26/15 PS Store. Also freezing up started to while trying to purchase various Tractors/Tools on May 30. So far it's been the most expensive Seeders and sprayers. Erratic graphics when cutting down multiple trees while they are laying on the ground. Also erratic/shaky graphics while rotating screen while driving larger Forestry machines (3rd person view). Save game, reboot, reload. Only DLC added is the .99 Lambo tractor, seems to have no glitches.

UPDATE: Possible solution...I sold both my Ponsse Buffalo & Scorpion King as well as Timber Runner. Afterwards, with no freezes I was able to buy Horsch seeder and the sprayer. I am NOW wondering if its the limited slot issue. IDK how to see how many slots I have used (???/100)
I have no grafic issues at all.. It should say in she shop window how many free spots you have. I think it is in the top right corner somewhere.
I have bought the articualted New Holland tractor and the big Horsche seeder. Even the MAN truck, but after i reinstalled the game I only could buy the woodchipper and nothing else..
Anolitt

Post by Anolitt »

eric21 wrote:Sounds like a PS3:issue

Do you know any way to fix that?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No but it used to happen a few times playing battlefield 4 but after the patches it works good. It happed with skyrim rarely but dosent anymore.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No but it used to happen a few times playing battlefield 4 but after the patches it works good. It happed with skyrim rarely but dosent anymore.
Ricdic1982

Post by Ricdic1982 »

Anolitt wrote:
eric21 wrote:Sounds like a PS3:issue

Do you know any way to fix that?
Buy an Xbox One
oldfarmer

Post by oldfarmer »

I am having the same issues with my PS3. It all started when I bought the logging equipment. Guess we need a patch. hint hint
Lanefarming1

Post by Lanefarming1 »

I know something needs to be fixed on the PS3 version of this game I can't even get my farm to come on now it locks up even before I open it.
jbiz100

Post by jbiz100 »

My PS3 version is locking up now, too. I have over 40 hours into it with only one previous freeze up. 10 hours was with only 2 or 3 available slots and the game worked fine. (Wish we had more slots available, but that's a different story.)

It has locked up 10 times now within 2 minutes of loading the saved game. It happens at startup, while buying something, while driving, or just while sitting and waiting to see if it's going to freeze.

Here's the kicker! I started a new game in a different save file and played flawlessly for an hour on two separate occasions.

At least I know it's not my console, nor my disc at fault. I hope this gets fixed. I'm still loving the challenge of this game!