DLC wish list. Consoles & PC

Dj-ant39

Re: DLC wish list. Consoles & PC

Post by Dj-ant39 »

Add the job of The arboriculturist to be able to harvest apple, cherry and why also job by wine grower or wine grower is harvest of vines and to make of wines thank you for your answer
Beardallen98

Post by Beardallen98 »

They should put maual start on all equipment and more crops along with the ability to open doors and windows and attach the equipment by getting out and walking up to it they should put all this on xbox one
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

I doubt this could be implemented as DLC, but a possible game feature that has, I think, been mentioned before!

Where we live is pretty much 99% agricultural land, and of that, probably 99% is arable. We seldom see cattle or sheep. However, over the past few weeks, we've spotted a lot of fields temporarily holding sheep, who seem to be munching on the remains of a beet crop. So, what would be great would be the ability to put up temporary electric fencing around a field, pop to where the sheep normally live with a livestock trailer, shepherd them in (with a dog!) and then drive them to the recently harvested beet field. Would be more interesting than ploughing or cultivating the waste away!

Of course, being able to remove existing fences would also be good! :D
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
KaptainKush169

Post by KaptainKush169 »

The_Big_JC wrote:
KaptainKush169 wrote:
General Grimm wrote:Ok so what is bjornholm modeled after?
It's modelled after a German style landscape apparently
It's a Nordic map not German, hagenstadt from 13 was German
Excuse my ignorance :D
KaptainKush169

Post by KaptainKush169 »

To be honest, I think everyone here wouldn't mind what came up in a new dlc so long as it had a self propelled mower!! I'm dying to see GIANTS release a dlc containing either a BigM 500 or even bigger a Claas Cougar. Can you imagine? It would make grass mowing so much more fun and especially a lot less boring if you have huge grass fields sown. The recent mod pack dlc was interesting and there didn't seem to be any bug problems with them. All GIANTS need to do is do what they did with those mods, but with a BigM 500 or a Claas Cougar. Who's with me?? :D
Playing on Xbox One
andydragon61

Post by andydragon61 »

after the recent mod release I dont think "giants" are listening to the suggests or wishes of the community
eric21

Post by eric21 »

There are legal reasons on mods arnt on consoles, Giants have thier hands tied on this. Remmeber mod makers have a say too
andydragon61

Post by andydragon61 »

Totally understand legal reasons, mod makers say so, and firms unwilling to accept alterations to their equipment. However the suggestions made by the community, are valid and "giants can make their own brand" the community does not mind paying for DLC if they are made available.
The suggestions are to improve the game and this is a good thing. I was so excited at the possibility of some new upgrades to machines that make the game frustrating such as the woodchipper and windrow, baling and wrapping machines. I am totally hooked on this game but there are improvements and great suggestions on here such as auctions fruits improve machines and more maps
bigdouggie

Post by bigdouggie »

Krone big m 500 please
KaptainKush169

Post by KaptainKush169 »

bigdouggie wrote:Krone big m 500 please
Think everyone here can agree with you on that :)
Shroomduck

Post by Shroomduck »

A trailer where you can actually fit big tractors and combines on! ...Seriously i could hardly fit the starter combine on it
cattle04

Post by cattle04 »

I would like to see some new Holland skidsteers (preferably L220.) I would also like to see some international semis. Plus I would like to see the krone 500 mower back in.
cattle04
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I think they should add GM trucks (Chevrolet, GMC), Dodge trucks (Mopar), and Ford trucks! preferably 90's era and now. (I know there are mods of some, but I wish it was Giants Official). cattle04, I agree with you! Dj-ant39 I agree with you too! Shroomduck I also agree with you too!
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
cattle04

Post by cattle04 »

Just thought of this ford pickups and the MR fertilizer
cattle04
Bingo9598

Re: DLC wish list. Consoles

Post by Bingo9598 »

cryptic3 wrote:Is there a car trailer on Xbox one I seen one on the web

I agree a car trailer should be released for hauling another pickup, skid steer, a car if added to the game or bike, or to just sum it up small equipment that you can haul with the lizard piQup