DLC wish list. Consoles & PC

Quakerboy74

Re: DLC wish list. Consoles & PC

Post by Quakerboy74 »

I would like to see on console:

Placeable seed pallets
Placeable pole barns
A riding mower to mow around houses and decorations.
Old school tractors from IH, Allis, Case, Ford, MF. As well as equipment.
Placeable fencing.
A dog. Or two.

And I could add more. I know I could go to pc and get alot of it, but as a truck driver, until I find a laptop to run it I can't justify buying a desktop. I don't complain. I love the mos we received on console. And I truly hope this continues to happen. Really evolves the exp. And I am already planning changes to accommodate the Holmer DLC!!!

Thanks
matt19

Post by matt19 »

I would like to see more pickups and semi's
glen36

Post by glen36 »

i would like to see more tractors apart from john deere.more silage trailers and movers and more maps maybe a english map
IanM

Post by IanM »

subsequent to the release of the Classics pack DLC, I feel the need for some classic harvesters as well... maybe a trailer without a front boogy god i hate backing those up!! :-)
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

The game needs more crops . We see multifruit maps that have thousands of downloads . And yet Giants never seem to add more fruit types . I would love to more fruit type, like carrot onion, sugarcane and even tomatos (not in a building) . With these new crops, we need new harvesters to harvest them . I understand that giants needs to buy licenses, but there are ways around this . Giants has a lizard brand, as I have never seen or heard of a such brand on a pickup truck . They could call the all in one tomato, carrot, onion harvester something like the lizard t-1000 AIO (all in one).
The_Big_JC

Post by The_Big_JC »

texasplowboy wrote:The game needs more crops . We see multifruit maps that have thousands of downloads . And yet Giants never seem to add more fruit types . I would love to more fruit type, like carrot onion, sugarcane and even tomatos (not in a building) . With these new crops, we need new harvesters to harvest them . I understand that giants needs to buy licenses, but there are ways around this . Giants has a lizard brand, as I have never seen or heard of a such brand on a pickup truck . They could call the all in one tomato, carrot, onion harvester something like the lizard t-1000 AIO (all in one).
I do believe lizard is Giants "home made" or "in house" brand as opposed to a true "licensed" brand but I agree we do need more crops like carrots and onions, and that's partly why you'll see sugarcane for example on PC because of mods, and mods are the biggest reason why I'm interested in PC gaming but that a whole other discussion
Derping on the PS4
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

The_Big_JC wrote:
texasplowboy wrote:The game needs more crops . We see multifruit maps that have thousands of downloads . And yet Giants never seem to add more fruit types . I would love to more fruit type, like carrot onion, sugarcane and even tomatos (not in a building) . With these new crops, we need new harvesters to harvest them . I understand that giants needs to buy licenses, but there are ways around this . Giants has a lizard brand, as I have never seen or heard of a such brand on a pickup truck . They could call the all in one tomato, carrot, onion harvester something like the lizard t-1000 AIO (all in one).
I do believe lizard is Giants "home made" or "in house" brand as opposed to a true "licensed" brand but I agree we do need more crops like carrots and onions, and that's partly why you'll see sugarcane for example on PC because of mods, and mods are the biggest reason why I'm interested in PC gaming but that a whole other discussion
I bet Giants could use the tribune, and they wouldn't say much as its a new company and combine .
Rabid Shaun

Post by Rabid Shaun »

I would like to see Coldborough Park and Manchester maps. I would also like to see the possibility for mod making on xbox one. I would really like to see more crops, ability to make something like pallets out of wood chips, and more animals. Also can we get for consoles the ability to rent machinery and get placeable seeds and tool sheds.

I play on xbox one cause I cant afford a pc that can really handle the mods and maps on pc.
farmergaz

Post by farmergaz »

im on ps3 andi think we need way more stuff and starting off with is massy tractors is a must, secondly we need combines asaplike the class lexion 580 or 700 be nice probably never get them cause giants are too afraid too, and seeders and more tools work with hell give ps3 n xbox 360 cause they lack bad on content, oh instead of the man truck give us a scannia truck with lil more power to pull heavy grain etc... plus new truck trailers we only have one which s**ks, and three more things a must big tonys map plus pig and beef mod and to remove traffic and change to € and £ signs, thats my list
yamaha605

Post by yamaha605 »

I'm on the ps4. Logging equipment. John Deere grapple skidder. Dedicated log loader. More semis Peterbuilt preferably. more pick ups. and show a little more attention to the grapples on the loader. Make it less buttery. When it grabs something hold on to it a little better.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

farmergaz wrote:im on ps3 andi think we need way more stuff and starting off with is massy tractors is a must, secondly we need combines asaplike the class lexion 580 or 700 be nice probably never get them cause giants are too afraid too, and seeders and more tools work with hell give ps3 n xbox 360 cause they lack bad on content, oh instead of the man truck give us a scannia truck with lil more power to pull heavy grain etc... plus new truck trailers we only have one which s**ks, and three more things a must big tonys map plus pig and beef mod and to remove traffic and change to € and £ signs, thats my list
Get a ps4
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

To get an update on the ponsse scorpion like the head folds down and can pick up trees off the ground , would like to get a bigger and better grapple on the ponsse buffalo and please get some new machines for logging on consoles like a grapple digger or being able to hook 2 big log trailers together or something like a new woodchipper something a little less girly and get a bigger one or something + can we make the machine stick to the ground a bit better thanks lorax
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

Lorax wrote:To get an update on the ponsse scorpion like the head folds down and can pick up trees off the ground
Although there's no control to allow you to do this, it is possible to pick logs up with it if you are very careful!

With the head switched on (I think!) lower it just behind the log and then move it forwards. This has the effect of angling it round onto the log, at which point you can press the relevant "cut" control and it grabs on!
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
trizzo1984@gmail.com

Post by trizzo1984@gmail.com »

Console version, pc has all they want

I would like to be able to hire a worker to transport my crops from A to B, that may be to collect the crop or sale, I would like to be able to hire worker to mow a set boundary, wind row, bale, I would also like to be able to hire worker to cut chaff, load if I need them to, so I can be making progress somewhere else if I choose to, ground deformation would be a great addition, start out with trees on Virgin ground, log the trees and strip the ground to my desire for my field shape and grade, would also like to have a garage that you can modify and upgrade any of your equipment to make it more efficient, like adding duals to front and back or one of the other on tractors to pull heavy discs and plows or add strobes of different colors and sizes like light bars, could put these on trailers or tractors slash implements, or gps's to accurately cut the fields, maybe even paint your tractor or tint windows, add 3 point hitch to front of tractors, add spray tanks and so on you get where I'm going, add market to sale and buy animals by weight and quality and also be capable of transporting animals from field to field or from farm to market, also would like to be able to compete with other farmers as far as cutting fields or harvesting crops like a mission in the case the owner has equipment failure or must emediately harvest because of weather or other real life obstacle, be able to choose the location of your farm and build customized completely to players desire, larger map, more interactiveness, gets lonely on the map, I'm only one in the country it seems other than cars on the road, be nice if you could breed the animals and place fences where ever you choose so you can move your animals to a peace of property somewhere else if you would like to use the current location for something else, more realistic sound like sound of shifting gears in truck with smoke to match the throttle, more crops, beans and tobacco or more, would like to have different views instead of first person view from farmer, and would be nice if you could customize my farmer to resemble myself or who ever i choose

Requesting Equipment-
Big skidded, and small skidder
Tracked log loader, more than one
Drop deck low boy that can haul largest equipment on game, more than one, more modern Trailer
Heavy haul trucks with drop wheel assist for heavy loads
Dump trucks
Cattle trailers for tractor trailer and pickup (bumper pull & gooseneck)
Farm trucks not pick ups like flatbed ford's with gooseneck hitch
Feller butcher
Pull type bush hogs with fold down wings
Big dual wheel older international tractors ( American )
Off road dump truck
Bull dozers of different sizes

Requested Animals-
Pigs
Different breeds of cattle
Horses
Goats
Ps4 all the way
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

For me DLC should to add new equipment to the game like trucks tractors trailer those sort of things. For me it is the Add-ons I want to see massive impormnets on if you add a Add-on to the game expand already in game content if you add Case next add-on finish that line complete not half way.