Building a new map

farmboy002

Building a new map

Post by farmboy002 »

This is the main farm. Just though I would share this. This map is going to take me a lot longer because I am making this one super size. And I want to put as mush detail as I can in it. This will be a U.S.A. Map And I am going to try and make it fell as American as I can? The hard part is finding American mods to put in it... And when it is done I will post some more photo's of it. :hi:
KevinMn

Re: Building a new map

Post by KevinMn »

Looks great! Hopefully you'll share as well, and not only show pictures :-D
EZP
1. Verwarnung

Post by EZP »

Nice! Will be keeping an eye on it :)
Platform=PC

(I am also a heavy mod addict) :D

Putting your gaming platform of choice in your signature will help us all mingle a little easier and ask/answer questions with less confusion.
Go to...Control Panel/Profile/Edit signature
Redline

Post by Redline »

Dude that's awesome!
~Redline
PC/Mac FTW!
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Thanks guys for the reply's. Not sure what I should name it yet? But it will be something to do with the Midwest U.S.A. So fare I have the main farm just about done. Which will have the cows, chicken2, and straw, grass, and silage bale storage and a all-in-one silo for corn, soybeans, wheat, rape, barley.. Farm two will just have crop storage with the sheep. farm three will have sugarbeet and potato storage and chickens. Not sure if I am going to put the pig or beef fattening yet? I'll post more photos as I go....
tallguy40

Post by tallguy40 »

fattening is good, as is compost factory, wool pallet collector, and some flat, paved land for if we want to use our own placeable mods. I like the beer factory and concrete factory. pic looks good, looking forward to seeing finished product.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Just about done with the main farm. Just a few more trees and a shed or two and I will be starting on farm number two....
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Anyone selling a pc? Lol
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Jaygoodwin1977

Post by Jaygoodwin1977 »

Skullblits wrote:Anyone selling a pc? Lol
i know these modded maps make me want a PC too
Based in the UK and on the PS4
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

A few suggestions if I may:
Like TallGuy said: "fattening is good, as is compost factory, wool pallet collector, and some flat, paved land for if we want to use our own placeable mods. I like the beer factory and concrete factory. pic looks good, looking forward to seeing finished product."
Now, you also have Potato washing and steaming. I myself also like the placeable animal breeding facilities.

Your work looks great so far. Hopefully you'll post it for D/L
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

To Skullblits and Jay, it's on a whole other level! I love it!!!! Glad I decided to go pc instead of ps4!
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Got a little more done...And I think I mite name it Midwest States U.S.A. More to come.... :gamer:
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

NowHeresRoy wrote:To Skullblits and Jay, it's on a whole other level! I love it!!!! Glad I decided to go pc instead of ps4!

Ive neither the money or skills to maintain a pc.

I got my PS4 on credit but a decent pc would have cost too much. :(
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

I just hope my P.C. doesn't take a dump....Because if she does the bank is empty..And no more map building for me :frown: I'll just have to try and learn to play my guitar? Just hope the strings don't brake :lol: Or I'll be just staring at the walls...
Callum5347

Post by Callum5347 »

Looking at that picture of the river, would make me want to name it Riverside farm, not sure if it is taken, but seems good, When do you plan to release? and when you do, supply us with a Download link please :)
~Callum