Looking for some mods!

Callum5347

Looking for some mods!

Post by Callum5347 »

I'm looking for a good John Deere mod with almost no bugs, and no camera glitch problems
I'm also looking for a lockable combine trailer, because I have a Claas 750TT with no header trailer and I have to put it on the back of a low loader and it is really annoying

If there are any other mods you highly recommend ,feel free to post below, I love mods so I will mostly download. (High Quality for sure)
~Callum
EZP
1. Verwarnung

Re: Looking for some mods!

Post by EZP »

http://www.ModHoster.com

Browse the 'Featured' sections.
Platform=PC

(I am also a heavy mod addict) :D

Putting your gaming platform of choice in your signature will help us all mingle a little easier and ask/answer questions with less confusion.
Go to...Control Panel/Profile/Edit signature
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Callum I suggest you use the JDs from Modhoster.

Regarding the combine. Ditch the lexion pack and use the new holland pack from the mod hub:

http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2015
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
Callum5347

Post by Callum5347 »

I have the New Holland, just not used it much..

It's just sitting in the corner of my farm doing nothing, I bought it to test it out but thought the header was a bit small, so moved on from that.
~Callum
Wraith32

Post by Wraith32 »

Ok I have been testing a load of mods. I have been looking for one decent Claas 650, 850, 950, 3300, 3800, 4000, 4500, and 5000. So far the only decent ones I have found are in the claas_pack which is 93,764MB big. The are all black though. All the green 830, 850, 950, 3300, are either really poor looking dirty pixelated tyres or they move by themselves in my experience. The 3800 and 4000 or 4500 are ok if only they had good clean looking tyres. The problem is the 3300 look superficial and poor in modeling, the tyres are poor on it. The 4000, 4500 in green are ok but the wheel are horrible looking and dirty pickelated mess. I can't understand why all the 950's in green have poor pixelated looking dirty tyres when the black 950 seems to be the only 950 that has clean looking wheels like on the normal giants models. Also the little 650 isn't very good with the dirt textures on the body but the wheels get dirty and look pretty clean looking. If anyone can point us in the right direction for claas 830, 850, 950, 3300, 3800, in GREEN with really clean and new looking tyres please please please tell us. Also the only 5000 model I have is broken and I can't seem to find many 5000 mods. If anyone can help or knows how to make really good quality mods please make the series of claas and put them all in a pack. As its a shame to only have a few models and not the rest of the series.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

The 5055 pack is the only john deere left in my mods folder... They are the only John Deere tractors i have fond that are really well done. There are some really nice 6 series namely the 6130 and 6210, but neither tractor has any mass for some reason, so if you use a front loader on it they caint get any weight off the ground.

I hate tractos with the "twin tires" on the m and n keys that are just there for looks.

I would pay for a 7 series with buyable rear twins, a 8 series with buyable front and rear tires, and a good quality 9 with twins.... I know its technically illegal to sell mods, but id still pay for em.....
PC gamer.
Callum5347

Post by Callum5347 »

That's why i'm asking you guys, because I have a Claas Axion 950 that moves by itself, a John Deere aswell and they are all so buggy, camera's in different places are annoying aswell it's so annoying when people copy other bugged mods and uploading it saying it was them that uploaded it and they are so buggy, sometimes I just feel like messaging them asking them if they can fix it

I mounted the Claas Header onto the ingame trailer, but it just didn't work, I drive carefully and the second I got out of the dealer, the header is on the floor upside down and unreachable for my combine, so I'm asking if anyone has a good header trailer with a lockable script so I can drive without worrying about it, I do know you can reset the header, it is just not worth it because it will slide off again if I move it.
~Callum
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Fs uk has some header trailers, they work well. But to get the header off you have to have the trailer attached to something, I couldent un hook from the trailer without reattaching the header to it...

But you can drag that trailer behind a stock car on a dirt road and the header wont budge.
PC gamer.
Callum5347

Post by Callum5347 »

I guess I could just put the header trailer on a small cheap tractor and use the follow-me mod, thanks for the help, i'll look, now let me look for that John Deere
~Callum