problem with converting mod

WealthyHobo

problem with converting mod

Post by WealthyHobo »

Hello

I have been trying to convert this mod: http://gamesmods.net/farming-simulator- ... -pack.html from fs 13 to fs 15

So far I have got it in the game, and it is functional as well. but the color is way too dark, it is almost completly black, and I can't figue out why.

This is what the trailers look like in my game in fs 15: http://imgur.com/n84C5z0

\\WealthyHobo
Callum5347

Re: problem with converting mod

Post by Callum5347 »

I've never made a mod myself, so I know pretty much nothing about the giants editors, but perhaps there is a colour change? Shadows? What happens when you put your light next to the model?
~Callum
WealthyHobo

Post by WealthyHobo »

If I use the flashlight to light up the trailers, I can see the ret color more clearly, so it could very well be a shadow issue, I just don't know how to change it
Callum5347

Post by Callum5347 »

Is it possible to change the lighting in the giants editor? If so, it should be there.
~Callum
WealthyHobo

Post by WealthyHobo »

I acutally don't know, I'm not that good with the editor. The changes I made i just did by changing the coding in te xml file
Callum5347

Post by Callum5347 »

Maybe look it up on Youtube, how to change shadows.
~Callum
EZP
1. Verwarnung

Post by EZP »

Check your Ambient and Specular in Material Editing...also the Cos Power...all those have some effect on your texture shading I beleive. Not saying your answer is there but it might be.

Sadly I don't have any reference on what does what exactly...as with almost everything, I trial and error until I figure it out...or get frustrated enough to move on to something else :)
Platform=PC

(I am also a heavy mod addict) :D

Putting your gaming platform of choice in your signature will help us all mingle a little easier and ask/answer questions with less confusion.
Go to...Control Panel/Profile/Edit signature