Kubota Mods

thunderhawk

Kubota Mods

Post by thunderhawk »

I wish Some Of the Good Modders Would Build A M7040 Kubota Theres No Kubota mods I Have A M7040 And Would Love To Add One To The Game But No one Has Yet To Build One why I don't Know Theres Every Other Dang Tractor You Can Think Of In Here But Not One Kubota at all
Last edited by thunderhawk on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:51 am, edited 10 times in total.
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
Callum5347

Re: Kubota Mods

Post by Callum5347 »

Suppose it would be good, especially with a front loader
~Callum
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Callum5347 wrote:Suppose it would be good, especially with a front loader
Yeah Front Loader Would Be Great As I Have One On Mine
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Callum5347

Post by Callum5347 »

I wish I could make mods, I should try that :P
~Callum
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Callum5347 wrote:I wish I could make mods, I should try that :P
I Mod But Salvage Mod Through Things that can be done through GE I Have Maya For A 30 Day Free Trail And 3D Max But Im Not Paying For it And 30 Days IS About Up and it would take me that long just to figure out the program LOL
Nvidia GTX 660ti
EZP
1. Verwarnung

Post by EZP »

thunderhawk wrote: I Have Maya For A 30 Day Free Trail And 3D Max But Im Not Paying For it
Blender? It's free...has a plugin to export to i3d. A learning curve too I imagine. I've only dabbled so far. I almost afraid to get into it more 'cause I might like it too much.
Platform=PC

(I am also a heavy mod addict) :D

Putting your gaming platform of choice in your signature will help us all mingle a little easier and ask/answer questions with less confusion.
Go to...Control Panel/Profile/Edit signature
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

EZP wrote:
thunderhawk wrote: I Have Maya For A 30 Day Free Trail And 3D Max But Im Not Paying For it
Blender? It's free...has a plugin to export to i3d. A learning curve too I imagine. I've only dabbled so far. I almost afraid to get into it more 'cause I might like it too much.
Iv Tried Blender But Cant Get The I3D Add on Working I done It Step By Step and After 3hrs And Still Could Not Get I3D To Show up In The List I Said To Heck With It
Nvidia GTX 660ti
EZP
1. Verwarnung

Post by EZP »

I had the same problem. This Giants install procedures are wrong. I did get it finally. I will try and find the correct install method again...will post it when/if I find.
Platform=PC

Putting your gaming platform of choice in your signature will help us all mingle a little easier and ask/answer questions with less confusion.
EZP
1. Verwarnung

Post by EZP »

thunderhawk wrote:Iv Tried Blender But Cant Get The I3D Add on Working I done It Step By Step and After 3hrs And Still Could Not Get I3D To Show up In The List I Said To Heck With It
If I am recalling correctly, I had to go in and unzip the plug-in I got from Giants which I had overlooked doing (something makes me think it came in an exe so I never thought it would install a zip that needed to be extracted...but again...I may well be wrong on this and am making excuses :p ). Then there is this which I think helped...or maybe it was just unzipping that did the trick...anyway...check it out... http://americaneaglesmodding.com/index. ... 3#msg79753
Platform=PC

farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

thunderhawk wrote:I wish Some Of the Good Modders Would Build A M7040 Kubota Theres No Kubota mods
There's no White tractors mods either. http://www.tractordata.com/photos/F002/ ... d4-b01.jpg :this: