id3 Filename Question - Round Bales

jzmnz

id3 Filename Question - Round Bales

Post by jzmnz » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:12 am

Hey,

I am trying to modify one of the "new" automatic loading trailers to load "wrapped round bales" || Silage bales as we call them here in NZ. I have installed my version of FS15 via steam so cannot seem to locate my data folder.

Within the mod code it has

Code: Select all

data/maps/models/objects/roundbales/roundbaleHay_w112_d130.i3d
what would the .i3d file name be for a "wrapped" bale?

EZP
1. Verwarnung

Re: id3 Filename Question - Round Bales

Post by EZP » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:53 pm

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Farming Simulator 15\data

You might find your i3d here... C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Farming Simulator 15\data\maps\models\objects\roundbales
Platform=PC

(I am also a heavy mod addict) :D

Putting your gaming platform of choice in your signature will help us all mingle a little easier and ask/answer questions with less confusion.
Go to...Control Panel/Profile/Edit signature

jzmnz

Post by jzmnz » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:35 pm

im on a mac and installed via steam :) can someone upload a copy of the folder?

don_apple

Post by don_apple » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:23 pm

jzmnz wrote:im on a mac and installed via steam :) can someone upload a copy of the folder?
If you know where steam installed the application on your Mac you should still be able to find the folder yourself. Just "right-click" on the application icon, and in the context menu that appears choose "Show Package Contents". This should open a Finder window showing the "Contents" folder of the "Farming Simulator 15" app, and from there you can click your way through until you find the right folder.

The name of the i3d for the silage bales is "roundbaleSilage_w112_d130.i3d" btw.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (late 2013), Quad-Core i7 3.5 GHz, 16GB, Nvidia GTX 780M
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
Wo findet man den FarmingSimulator Ordner / Where to find the FarmingSimulator folder log.txt Image Server Forenregeln/Board rules