do not buy with paypal!!!

sparangao

do not buy with paypal!!!

Post by sparangao »

I purchased on the official website of the gold edition LS15, I paid with paypal.
the Giants tells me that the payment has not arrived, but my money was taken from my bank account!
they no longer respond to my emails, I made a complaint on paypal but I do not think that I will be compensated :(
Be careful!!!
Doobers2982

Re: do not buy with paypal!!!

Post by Doobers2982 »

PayPal payments can take 3-5 business days even though they take the money out of your account immediately. It's a transfer essentially.
X1 user and FS addict
Doobers2982

Post by Doobers2982 »

Did you pay with an echeck?
X1 user and FS addict
sparangao

Post by sparangao »

I paid on october 3!!
I paid directly from the site of farming, directed me on the paypal webpage
Doobers2982

Post by Doobers2982 »

I only use PayPal about 1000 times per month. If you had money in your PayPal balance it would show on their side immediately. If you didn't it comes out of your bank account and takes 3 to five days for it to clear on Giants side. If Giants goes on their PayPal transaction page they will see the transaction as pending but they will not have received the funds yet
X1 user and FS addict
Doobers2982

Post by Doobers2982 »

If you send me a picture of what your PayPal transaction says I can instruct you what to do.

Is there PayPal account international? That takes much longer
X1 user and FS addict
sparangao

Post by sparangao »

thanks for your help
thedevilateyou

Post by thedevilateyou »

Paypal has been having issues.Merchants haven't been getting the transferred money. I've recently had to re-send money to a merchant.Luckily no money was taken out the first time.Paypal split with Ebay .They are their own company now or again.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Usually our support answers such requests within 1-2 business days. However, it might be possible that it got lost somewhere.
PayPal is actually quite a safe way to pay. E.g. you can clearly track what has been paid and what, and refunds can be done quite easily. If you check your transaction log on PayPal, you should see a transaction code for the payment you made for the Gold DLC. If you send this this number along with the request to the support, they should be able to resolve the issue.