Disappointment

vondeylenfarms

Disappointment

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Anyone getting very disappointed with this game on ps4 and Xbox? My biggest complaint is the vehicles and equipment. In FS2013 they had dual wheels on stuff...now nothing? Any real farmers out there like me? Duals are so common I can't tell you last time I saw someone working ground without! I understand equipment from around the world and like it, however case IH and New Holland have SOOO much more to add! I hope before I sell the game out of boredom they hurry up and make a DLC that's worth while.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Skullblits

Re: Disappointment

Post by Skullblits »

Its the price for being on console. I can live without mods.

Id rather have the game than not at all.

The future is bright
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
farmertuck

Post by farmertuck »

I'm glad I chose to use PC
I like all the mods I can have!
I hope the console people will get some mods in future!
I play FS19 on PC!
Using a Logitech G29 and Saitek side panel.
Also a farmer IRL
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I like the game don't get me wrong! Its the equipment I'm disappointed in. There is so much they could add, even the small things like dual wheel tractors like they did in 2013. I understand there companies that won't sign on like john Deere, but even the companies they have have more stuff. Just saying that I think Giants could do better that's all...and yes PC people have it made lol

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Delta

Post by Delta »

I love the game and am not disappointed at all. The support for console versions is only gona get better. We have the modpacks to look forward to plus any more official dlc giants releases.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Galddar

Post by Galddar »

But it seems the pic version would have way better to go for the cash I dished out for all the p4 stuff I see so much more for pic plus they have free doc stuff
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

delta420 wrote:I love the game and am not disappointed at all. The support for console versions is only gona get better. We have the modpacks to look forward to plus any more official dlc giants releases.
That's what I'm hoping for! That they still bring out good DLC's for us quick! And modpacks? Not sure if I know what those are?

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Delta

Post by Delta »

vondeylenfarms wrote:
delta420 wrote:I love the game and am not disappointed at all. The support for console versions is only gona get better. We have the modpacks to look forward to plus any more official dlc giants releases.
That's what I'm hoping for! That they still bring out good DLC's for us quick! And modpacks? Not sure if I know what those are?
They took a bunch of PC mods and made free mod packs for FS13 on consoles. Giants is doing the same for FS15.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

there is some great mods for PC. I have a Case Puma 240 that I will not part with. but there is a lot of bad mods that will mess your game up. I suppose you console players will get mod packs from the mod contest. maybe some maps also from the mod contest.
Alienware PC.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Iam disappointed because of the flaws in the game engine and in the game self.. The models are good, the graphics are good. But some things dont work as expected..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

Xtrememaster wrote:Iam disappointed because of the flaws in the game engine and in the game self.. The models are good, the graphics are good. But some things dont work as expected..
Exactly. Literally the only good thing about the game are vehicle models and textures. Everything else is simply horrible even for standards from 5+ years ago. Plus the ignorance of most bugs. After seeing the changelog for patch 1.4 with less than TEN changes since several months ago, I lost all hope for this company.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Octopuss wrote:
Xtrememaster wrote:Iam disappointed because of the flaws in the game engine and in the game self.. The models are good, the graphics are good. But some things dont work as expected..
Exactly. Literally the only good thing about the game are vehicle models and textures. Everything else is simply horrible even for standards from 5+ years ago. Plus the ignorance of most bugs. After seeing the changelog for patch 1.4 with less than TEN changes since several months ago, I lost all hope for this company.
I know that feeling.. Lists 10 new fixes on the new patch, but they added those things that where already been fixed in version 1.3, so the list looks much longer (people who dont know of aware of, think that all these fixes are new.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Any idea on how long till mod packs come out? Since I'm just learning of them I'm curious to see these

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

vondeylenfarms wrote:Any idea on how long till mod packs come out? Since I'm just learning of them I'm curious to see these
there's nos guarantee but next year seems likely
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

The only DLC that will come out would be the holmer DLC. That will released in next year spring 2016. After that the New version of FS will released.