plow and cultivate

eric21

plow and cultivate

Post by eric21 »

I know it does not affect anything but does anyone plow and cultivate and then seed?
Walker28361

Re: plow and cultivate

Post by Walker28361 »

Yes I do, there seems to be little point in having a plough other than for extending field sizes otherwise. It just seems more real to me.
babylon5657

Post by babylon5657 »

I normally only plough after the field has potatoes, beets or corn in them, all other crops i just cultivate.
crash

Post by crash »

Or you can direct seed(?), if the seeder is of the bigger ones :)
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
ChiefScotty420
1. Verwarnung

Post by ChiefScotty420 »

eric21 wrote:I know it does not affect anything but does anyone plow and cultivate and then seed?
If on PC and you really like plowing (like me), try soilmod, it makes you plow the fields to get a better yield.
PC. Modded. Still holding my breath for soilmod....
MarcusSpinner

Post by MarcusSpinner »

ChiefScotty420 wrote:
eric21 wrote:I know it does not affect anything but does anyone plow and cultivate and then seed?
If on PC and you really like plowing (like me), try soilmod, it makes you plow the fields to get a better yield.
Wish they added this in the base game. Never used the plough not even to create big fields. Just played a different map for bigger fields. If GIANTS made a difference in fertilizer this really makes the game more interesting. When you plough cultivate and use the most effective fertilizer to get the best yield.
Xbox One