More realism in the next game please. Some suggestions...

brucefoubister

Re: More realism in the next game please. Some suggestions...

Post by brucefoubister »

i think they should add valtra john deere claas and more case tractors
jtschwing

Post by jtschwing »

They should have were you can buy cows and pigs as babies and raise them and sell them and longer you have the animals they have babies and be able to sell them at different prices pending the age of the animals sorta like you could do in john deere farming game
d13baranyai

Post by d13baranyai »

There are some amazing things and some good points on this thread that were brought up and said. Love the contracts idea and the more realistic farming aspect which is what it should technically be hints: "Farming Simulator". But I have played FS15 for a while now on both PC and Xbox 360 and One, definitely need to add more DLC's for the other systems somehow as far as MAPS, Equipment, Machinery, Buildings and other Specialties, because not every buddy can afford a nice gaming computer to play FS on where all the mods are freely available. Especially if you really start to get more equipment and don't maintain them such as cleaning the machines and equipment, the graphics really take its toll on the system.

1) We would like to see a system where the MOD Communities could make mods available for the other systems XBOX and PlayStation.

2) Give the players the ability to create and build their own farms, even offer a builder mode where the players can spend time to build different types of buildings, grainery, be able to add fences, garages or shops for machines and equipment basic maintenance and repair abilities, greenhouse or whatever, let the imagination take over. Even it has to be somewhat be pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle let the player(s) have full availability for customization of their farms.

3) Give the ability for the players to use auger and conveyor belt systems with different options, even being able to build a custom conveyor would be great. Also a side note on that topic give us the ability to put grainery buildings in different locations around the map, this could really help especially for those that really play a lot multiplayer and don't have all that extra help, don't have to spend half a day just driving a truck and trailer around collecting the grain and having to take it all the way back to the farm, whereas you can have in a single place where the player can come back later if need be and pick it up.

4) I run 3,000 head of cattle in a place where there should be probably a max of 20 - 50 head on my Xbox One and PC. Not that realistic, but have the availability for the players to transport livestock around to different locations around the map(s) and build their ranch as well. Working on the farm is nice and all but whats the point if there isn't an option for upgrade or expansion? Most farmers will work their farms for a living and slowly and steadily make little to major improvements to their farm/ranch. such as adding new fencing every so often because there was fence that was too old and needed replacing or was damaged, or a tornado or hurricane came through and destroyed your farm/ranch. Having the ability to upgrade and expand is an awesome feeling whereas the farm is built and just sits there because you can't make any improvements to it because its stationary.

5) More space would be amazing, more things to do, more options... Having the availability to have more towns and cities (don't know about graphics capabilities) available would be a great idea for expansion.

6) Available used machine & equipment retailers.

7) Lumber mill that actually works so to speak lol, at least for the logs that have been delivered. The wood chipper is garbage on FS15, therefore mods are the way to go, but on the other consoles it isn't. Need to improve or redesign a new wood chipper that best suites the community. Log tilt trailers would be amazing as well. Logging Technology was a good idea brought upon the designers and programmers and like to see it stay, but it would be nice to see an improvement on the mills and equipment necessary to do the jobs.

8. 8) Custom Map Design would be for an interesting twist. Especially for XBOX and PlayStation players.

9) Contracts, contracts, contracts...now that was a great idea. Because I ain't going to lie, I really started to get bored with this game about a month after I got it because there wasn't a challenge other than trying to get some achievements and after you got all that, your rich and own everything your pretty much done I guess because there literally isn't anything left to do except for a couple of jobs here and there on the job boards. Give the players more challenges, make them actually have to work to build and expand on their farms / ranches, give the player(s) a reason to keep playing and building their own little farm and ranch empire per say.

10) The construction and textiles ideas are great for side jobs or businesses for money, if that could figured in somehow? Man there are so many idea from so many people that could make this a great game it crazy, the sky is the limit.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NEXT GAME IS GOING TO BE LIKE :-), I REALLY HOPE THEY START TO TAKE AND JOT DOWN A LOT OF OUR IDEAS FOR THE NEXT ONE...OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE A LOT OF DISAPPOINTED PLAYERS IN THIS COMMUNITY :-(

BIGGER MAPS, MORE MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT OR OPEN COMMUNITIES FOR ALL SYSTEMS FOR THE MOD COMMUNITY, AND AN OPEN WORLD WOULD BE INTERESTING AND AMAZING (XBOX & PLAYSTATION)