Holmer DLC............

Xxdeadeye101xX

Re: Holmer DLC............

Post by Xxdeadeye101xX »

Wait, so its out for Australia???
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Xtrememaster wrote:I have also got this DLC.. Is it worth the price? Maybe.. I like the holmer Terra Dos t4, but i hadnt bought it specially for that other tractor..
Only graphic wise both looks a bit off. Iam only not happy, because they didnt add this to the holmer DLC pack:

Blame holmer then, they have been promoting the T4 for a while now
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

I haven't been following the Holmer DLC discussion too deeply, so apologies if this has been covered before, but can I assume that it's not available for PS3?

Fair enough if it's not, as I've realised that PS3 is getting the dirty end of the stick now, as it's pretty much old generation and thus not financially viable to keep working on, but is there any real reason why it can't work? I mean, we've had the JCB stuff etc. Is the Holmer too memory hungry?
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Xtrememaster, since there is no possibility to unload sugar beet on the ground in the game, the Holmer Terra Felis won't have a real use in the game.

cedricthecat, we have decided to increase the visual quality of the Holmer vehicles compared to the older DLCs. Unfortunately, they won't simply run anymore on the PS3 and Xbox360 (and they would use up too many garage slots). Thus, we would have to recreate these models for the PS3/X360, which is too time consuming.
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

Stegei wrote:cedricthecat, we have decided to increase the visual quality of the Holmer vehicles compared to the older DLCs. Unfortunately, they won't simply run anymore on the PS3 and Xbox360 (and they would use up too many garage slots). Thus, we would have to recreate these models for the PS3/X360, which is too time consuming.
Disappointing, but understandable (at least for the first part - for the second part, the time consuming bit, I'd have thought that whatever time was spent on the recreating would be paid for when people downloaded the DLC. I mean, you wouldn't even be starting from scratch!)

Oh well :(
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
BigPapaMax68

Post by BigPapaMax68 »

Where do you unload the Holmer RB 35 Sugar Beet Tank? I play on the xbox one I am on the Bjornholm map I seen a picture where it was unloading into a train car. I went to the beet shed no go went to the freight yard where the train is tried to unload on to train car and grate on the ground no go. So is this tank useless?
FS 13, 15, 17 & 19
XBOX 1
eric21

Post by eric21 »

BigPapaMax68 wrote:Where do you unload the Holmer RB 35 Sugar Beet Tank? I play on the xbox one I am on the Bjornholm map I seen a picture where it was unloading into a train car. I went to the beet shed no go went to the freight yard where the train is tried to unload on to train car and grate on the ground no go. So is this tank useless?
On a trailer, its a chase bin ands its thebSnovaska map
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

eric21 wrote:
BigPapaMax68 wrote:Where do you unload the Holmer RB 35 Sugar Beet Tank? I play on the xbox one I am on the Bjornholm map I seen a picture where it was unloading into a train car. I went to the beet shed no go went to the freight yard where the train is tried to unload on to train car and grate on the ground no go. So is this tank useless?
technically it isn't a chaser bin as it doesn't have an auger... but eric21 is correct I think you can only unload the beet tank into a trailer... as I have not the funds yet to purchase (I play in hard mode)... I cannot even try yet

edit... I had a look at the picture you were talking about... It looks like the sosnovka map... and although the beet tank is beside the train it doesnt look like it is unloading...
Last edited by cr41g_1965 on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

@Stegi Will Holmer products be in Farm Sim 17?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
The_Big_JC

Post by The_Big_JC »

b101uk wrote:its been March 10th in some parts of the world for 4-5 hours

but for PC its March 10th CET
It came out on the 9th in the US on PC and the 8th for the PS4 in the US
Derping on the PS4
#Joe2015

Post by #Joe2015 »

So what does everyone think about the new equipment??
PC/Clover Creek/Parker’s Prairie
lord_nuker

Post by lord_nuker »

Well, first i need to get it, aaaaand since its not released yet, i cant tell actually..
BigPapaMax68

Post by BigPapaMax68 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
eric21 wrote:
technically it isn't a chaser bin as it doesn't have an auger... but eric21 is correct I think you can only unload the beet tank into a trailer... as I have not the funds yet to purchase (I play in hard mode)... I cannot even try yet

edit... I had a look at the picture you were talking about... It looks like the sosnovka map... and although the beet tank is beside the train it doesnt look like it is unloading...

So its pretty much useless cause you can use a semi and unload the whole harvester the tank will not hold the complete harvester. Plus you have to unload it into another trailer just to empty it.
FS 13, 15, 17 & 19
XBOX 1
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yeah, but the beet grain cart does provide extra space. So your getting --> MAN w/ Krampe 59k + Holmer 35k = 94k of beets... good god. Plus, in the USA that's what we use in real life is a grain cart like Brent and stuff. But, if you don't want to use it you don't have to. :) But yes, you are correct, it is a shame that it doesn't hold entire harvester. Btw, I don't have it, I watched Bradm73's review on it. That's how I know about the Holmer DLC's guts/insides :P
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
BigPapaMax68

Post by BigPapaMax68 »

Meowmixer75 wrote:Yeah, but the beet grain cart does provide extra space. So your getting --> MAN w/ Krampe 59k + Holmer 35k = 94k of beets... good god. Plus, in the USA that's what we use in real life is a grain cart like Brent and stuff. But, if you don't want to use it you don't have to. :) But yes, you are correct, it is a shame that it doesn't hold entire harvester. Btw, I don't have it, I watched Bradm73's review on it. That's how I know about the Holmer DLC's guts/insides :P
I really dont mind the capacity as much as you having to dump it into another tipper/trailer to unload it. The one picture implies that you can unload it in the train car. Even if it would just unload at the beet storage would be ok but it appears it doesnt.
FS 13, 15, 17 & 19
XBOX 1