question about trains

clw2147

question about trains

Post by clw2147 »

how is the money you get from sending off the train calculated in-game?
JohnDeere318

Re: question about trains

Post by JohnDeere318 »

This is a good question, I have no clue! :lol: :hmm:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Danny844

Post by Danny844 »

I have no idea either, I never use it usually but I had some trees I needed to get rid of so I tipped them onto the ground next to the train and they disappeared, I got money for them but then I pulled the switch on the train and I got more money so I have no idea how it works.
Delta

Post by Delta »

Im not 100% on this but here's what comes to mind, considering you get the same amount as you get for unloading(in the box or onto the train itself), after the train is sent off I would say some scripted trigger or code just uses the previous total from unloading and adds that to your bank. Like I said I don't know how it works exactly but I would think it's something along those lines.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
swiv93

Post by swiv93 »

I think it is something like this for logs:
pond gives you 100% as it is the local trade (minimal effort and no more steps needed)

the square box gives 100% once in the box and a bonus 50% for the pulling the handle. national trade (think of it as if using a contractor to load the logs on the train so they get a cut)

if put on to the train yourself then it would be 100% and a bonus 100% for pulling the handle. international trade (lots of effort which is why more money but easy if using mods)
Pc version :) chainsaw operator, chipper operator, tractor driver

log txt viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665