Mods

JohnDeere318

Re: Mods

Post by JohnDeere318 »

You need to update your game to 1.4.2.: https://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php <--- this is why your mods aren't working.

I would just update your graphics driver, just for the heck of it: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Brosna

Post by Brosna »

okay cool and once i update it should work then? how do i install the update into the game or is it a fairly self explainatory process?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Brosna wrote:okay cool and once i update it should work then? how do i install the update into the game or is it a fairly self explainatory process?
You just download the .exe, double click once downloaded and do the following instructions to update and it will work, I am 100% sure the update will fix your issue. Nothing else seems to be a problem, except the update. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@Brosna: welcome to the forum!

In addition to what JohnDeere318 said please also make sure that the mods you put in the mods folder are named correctly:

Code: Select all

Error: Invalid mod name 'melbury estate'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
The name of the map you were trying to use contains a space, which the game doesn't like. So to get the map recognised by the game rename the file to 'melbury_estate.zip'.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Brosna

Post by Brosna »

Okay im sorry to be annoying now but it says i dont have "farming sinulator(english) not installed" any help?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Please try uninstalling the game completely and then reinstall the original version. Then start it once so that al the required folders and config files are created again, quit the game and then try to install the patch.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules