Is this a good benchmark for Farming Simulator 15?

JohnDeere318

Is this a good benchmark for Farming Simulator 15?

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Hello,

I just didn't know if this was a good score, if so, I hope I don't need to buy another card for FS17, but more so 15 now. :zunge:

Well... Here it is:

Just wanted to know your guys' thoughts, I didn't know where to place this topic, but thought I should place it in "General Questions," since this ain't really a "Technical Support" question.

If it is not so good, I will buying a EVGA GTX 960 (non SSC or OC) this winter. *thumbsup*

Edit: If this topic is in the wrong section, please PM me saying that you (moderator) have moved it. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: Is this a good benchmark for Farming Simulator 15?

Post by böserlöwe »

OK, this is my Benchmark Pic
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I can see where to set the benchmark in options, I have set those options to the benchmark criteria, but now how do I see the benchmark? thanks, chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

After Benchmark you have to Save them.
When you close the Game after this test, you have to look in Benchmark Folder which is in same as Savegames are is.
There you find csv, png, xml of your Benchmark.
Upload the png to the Giants Server https://image.giants-software.com/ and copy the link into next (or Edit your old) Answer in Forumpost.
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

This is with my 960 4GB, which is now for sale
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

This is with my new 1060 windforce
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

How much you asking for the 960?

How to post your log.txt
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

150$
PC User
TEXAS USA
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I saw that the GTX 960 is a 100 fps more than mine, I will have to get one! :D

@NowHeresRoy is your GTX 960 on Ebay?

How to post your log.txt
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

Not yet but it soon will be
PC User
TEXAS USA
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

NowHeresRoy wrote:Not yet but it soon will be
OK, great, I will look at it on Ebay once it is on there, but take your time, I'm not in a big rush. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
W1der

Post by W1der »

Now I am just waiting to get my wheel back from warranty exchange ... :neutralnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

W1der wrote:Image

Now I am just waiting to get my wheel back from warranty exchange ... :neutralnew:
Wow! I am very impressed, even with @NowHere'sRoy's benchmark! Is that your new Windows 10 Gaming Machine? Did you know that, Windows 10 has a game DVR? Press G and then press R and it will flash and start recording Farming Simulator, then press R to stop. Just a little something I learned early this year, so that you can record videos in 1920x1080, not the best, but pretty darn good quality! Just use Windows Movie Maker to edit it to a desired resolution (download Windows Live Essentials 2012 for Windows 10, FREE!!!). :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
W1der

Post by W1der »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Wow! I am very impressed, even with @NowHere'sRoy's benchmark! Is that your new Windows 10 Gaming Machine? Did you know that, Windows 10 has a game DVR? Press G and then press R and it will flash and start recording Farming Simulator, then press R to stop. Just a little something I learned early this year, so that you can record videos in 1920x1080, not the best, but pretty darn good quality! Just use Windows Movie Maker to edit it to a desired resolution (download Windows Live Essentials 2012 for Windows 10, FREE!!!). :smileynew:
Yes ... So far, I am very happy with the prestanda from this PC.
Even with eveything set to MAX I get very high FPS at 1080p (wich is the native resolution of the screen I have).
However ... it will take me some time to accept the quality from this screen, compared to what I am used to on the iMac.
I guess I will be doing a lot of "twaeking", with the color settings, until I get something acceptable out of it ... :blushnew:

Win 10 is actually quite "user friendly" (coming from OS X) ...
I already found the feature you mentioned, but my Nvidia card has a similar tool, that works even better, with higher image quality at highest settings.
Any video editing will be done on the iMac, with FCPX ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

W1der wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Wow! I am very impressed, even with @NowHere'sRoy's benchmark! Is that your new Windows 10 Gaming Machine? Did you know that, Windows 10 has a game DVR? Press G and then press R and it will flash and start recording Farming Simulator, then press R to stop. Just a little something I learned early this year, so that you can record videos in 1920x1080, not the best, but pretty darn good quality! Just use Windows Movie Maker to edit it to a desired resolution (download Windows Live Essentials 2012 for Windows 10, FREE!!!). :smileynew:
Yes ... So far, I am very happy with the prestanda from this PC.
Even with eveything set to MAX I get very high FPS at 1080p (wich is the native resolution of the screen I have).
However ... it will take me some time to accept the quality from this screen, compared to what I am used to on the iMac.
I guess I will be doing a lot of "twaeking", with the color settings, until I get something acceptable out of it ... :blushnew:

Win 10 is actually quite "user friendly" (coming from OS X) ...
I already found the feature you mentioned, but my Nvidia card has a similar tool, that works even better, with higher image quality at highest settings.
Any video editing will be done on the iMac, with FCPX ... :this:
I'm glad you are happy with it!

I agree with Windows 10 being user friendly. I don't know why some people hate it so much. I love the new icons and how it works. Windows 10 is the best OS I have ever used. I have used Windows 95, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1, and non have come close to 10. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt