Game one of you on the map Norgeholm 2016?

criss20ster

Game one of you on the map Norgeholm 2016?

Post by criss20ster »

I request information
JohnDeere318

Re: Game one of you on the map Norgeholm 2016?

Post by JohnDeere318 »

If you don't give us information about what you are asking, no one can help you. Try to ask your question clearer, I don't understand (and probably many or all people can't understand) what your question is: "Game one of you on the map Norgeholm 2016?" <--- This makes no sense.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

Okay maybe bad I expressed I have a problem on the map with a single case, and I am looking for people who play on this map to ask them about the problem or have the same as me.
swiv93

Post by swiv93 »

well what is the problem ypour having as it may be a common problem which relates to a mod conflict which is easily resolved
Pc version :) chainsaw operator, chipper operator, tractor driver

log txt viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

Ok so I have a problem.

I have a question for you. Since version Norgeholm 2016 v3.3 noticed on the lower Hud (as seen in the picture) there is information about the charge for the sale and I have to you in connection with this question.

When in this case I want to sell round bales of straw riding wherever these are acceptable bale in buying but I do not have no such a price as indicated on the hud. It shows that I should get 639 euros and it is not because the best value for not receive 324 euros.

Can someone please help me on this?

And tell me what you wrote about the prices at the sale for which I get half as it applies to rectangular bales but these? Because I parcuje for round bales. Because every time we sell where the greatest value is the purchase or breeding horses to get half of what shows this hud which I mentioned in the picture.

Because I should mention that as long as these markets are not obtained the money which is given in this hud

http://screenshot.sh/m3Er6x4eeX03F

And tell me what you wrote about the prices at the sale for which I get half as it applies to rectangular bales but these? Because I parcuje for round bales. Because every time we sell where the greatest value is the purchase or breeding horses to get half of what shows this hud which I mentioned in the picture.

Because I should mention that as long as these markets are not obtained the money which is given in this hud

I also found that the price on the hud and the purchase price comes from the fashion Multi overaly hud 2.5 version but adapt to bales of hay, straw were adequate price for the sale. Other crops such wheat, barley, canola shows well the only problem with this is the straw bales.