How Do I Find SDK Folder??

upstateny_420farmer

How Do I Find SDK Folder??

Post by upstateny_420farmer »

I'm trying to upload a map mod I downloaded to the Giants Editior. I watched a video that said if I downloaded the game from steam (which I did), I needed to go into the SDK folder. How do I get to the SDK folder? Its not in the regular program files where the mods folder is. I just wanna add some cool placeable buildings that i have downloaded. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
farmboy002

Re: How Do I Find SDK Folder??

Post by farmboy002 »

upstateny_420farmer wrote:I'm trying to upload a map mod I downloaded to the Giants Editior. I watched a video that said if I downloaded the game from steam (which I did), I needed to go into the SDK folder. How do I get to the SDK folder? Its not in the regular program files where the mods folder is. I just wanna add some cool placeable buildings that i have downloaded. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
The way I do it is click on Local Disk C, Program files (x86), Farming Simulator 2015 And then you will see :search: the SDK folder.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

If you just want to modify an existing map the stuff in the SDK folder might not be needed at all. Before you go ahead with trying to modify the map I would recommend to watch the official tutorials and read through the book about modding: viewtopic.php?f=831&t=94645#p724850
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

If you have install the Steam Version of Game, your SDK is in the Folder of the Installationpath.
My Steamlibrary is on D:\Programme\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Farming Simulator 15
Search on your own PC to find the installaitonpath of the Games in Steam.