Bizzare behaviour

GoranMo

Bizzare behaviour

Post by GoranMo »

Hello dear community, I have another strange problem. It happens on some maps on some it doesn't. When I hire worker to harvest instead of straight line he goes DIAGONALLY :hmm: . I played Cantal map for a while and didn't have that problem. But today I downloaded new netherlands map and it started to happen again. I tried different harvesters and all of them only go diagonally when i hire worker. I checked my log and i have some errors on some mods, but i don't think that they are the cause of this issue because on some maps I don't have this issue. Am I missing some mod or something? If you know something pls help. Thanks in advance :biggrin2:
Attachments
log.txt
(30.88 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
GoranMo

Re: Bizzare behaviour

Post by GoranMo »

Never mind I think I solved it. In those cases it appears that i used wrong headers that were grinding against the field and harvesters loose their direction. When i use apropriate header it goes straight like an arrow
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

From your log.txt:

Code: Select all

Driver: OpenGL
  Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
  Renderer: GeForce 210/PCIe/SSE2
  Version: 3.3.0
You should update your graphics card driver: http://www.nvidia.de/download/driverRes ... /106409/de

Error: Invalid mod name '1221'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Belarus 2022'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Ursus 1212'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
There is something wrong with the names of the files. Maybe you can rename them according to the shown rules or - I think better - remove them from your mods folder.

Load mod: Doppel_BGA_Silo
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Bakaneko/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Doppel_BGA_Silo/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Doppel_BGA_Silo
Load mod: NewHollandCR109Restricted
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Bakaneko/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//NewHollandCR109Restricted/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod NewHollandCR109Restricted
There is something wrong with these mods. I would remove them from the mods folder.

Load mod: Nederland_v3_edit_byMike
Load mod: SandyBayRedux_v3LT
It's strongly recommended to have only one map at a time in the mods folder, because sometimes integrated scripts interfere. The game loads every map and mod that you have in the mods folder even if it's not used in the game you are playing at the moment.

Load mod: GuelleMistMod
Load mod: ZZ_GuelleMistMod
Are you sure that you need both versions of this mod for the map you are playing at the moment?

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Error: Invalid mod name '1221'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Rename to: A1221

Error: Invalid mod name 'Belarus 2022'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Rename to: Belarus_2022

Error: Invalid mod name 'Ursus 1212'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Rename to: Ursus_1212

Hope this helps. :smileynew:

Are you lining up the harvester straight north, south, east or west? If not, it will go diagonal.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
GoranMo

Post by GoranMo »

It was the map, sandy bay was causing my hired harvester to go sideways, i tought that it was because of the wrong headers but it was the map. I didn't know that map could interfere with each other, thanks for the info Der_Tod, and thanks to you too JohnDeere318 for your answer, I always line up my harvester, but it was the maps that cause my issue, I have only one now (deleted sandy bay). Some time ago i had like 9 of them, I was trying them out, and half of them didn't work, I had no idea that they were coliding with each other, you learn something every day :D
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

GoranMo wrote:It was the map, sandy bay was causing my hired harvester to go sideways, i tought that it was because of the wrong headers but it was the map. I didn't know that map could interfere with each other, thanks for the info Der_Tod, and thanks to you too JohnDeere318 for your answer, I always line up my harvester, but it was the maps that cause my issue, I have only one now (deleted sandy bay). Some time ago i had like 9 of them, I was trying them out, and half of them didn't work, I had no idea that they were coliding with each other, you learn something every day :D
"Learn something every day" is a very true statement! *thumbsup*

I'm glad it wasn't your game that was causing the hired worker to be weird, just the map. :D
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt