Saved game folder?

wheelchairman36

Saved game folder?

Post by wheelchairman36 »

I want to find out if I have a conflict so which saved game folder do I save to not lose any progress on any maps, There is 13 files that start with saved game.
JohnDeere318

Re: Saved game folder?

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Go to Documents\My Games\Farming Simulator 15 and then you can find your savegames. If you have, let's say, it will look like this: savegame1, savegame2, savegame6, etc. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
wheelchairman36

Post by wheelchairman36 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Go to Documents\My Games\Farming Simulator 15 and then you can find your savegames. If you have, let's say, it will look like this: savegame1, savegame2, savegame6, etc. :smileynew:
Do I save them all. If I remove a map from the mod folder do I lose all progress.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

wheelchairman36 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Go to Documents\My Games\Farming Simulator 15 and then you can find your savegames. If you have, let's say, it will look like this: savegame1, savegame2, savegame6, etc. :smileynew:
Do I save them all. If I remove a map from the mod folder do I lose all progress.
No and Yes, if you just drag a save game (with the modded map you want to remove) from the folder onto the desktop (or anywhere else is fine) you will not lose any data. Then you will have more free space! :D

Create a folder and name it SAVEGAME MOD MAP and insert the modded map and the save game in it, then you won't lose any progress. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt