Auto combine

GoranMo

Auto combine

Post by GoranMo »

I was wondering is there any way to increase speed of the harvester when using auto combine. I have to use it on certain fields and the speed is only 9-10km\h . I usually edit headers to increase harvesting speed to 16-17km\h, which is ideal for me but 10 is really slow when harvesting big fields. I was checking xml of the mod but could not find any line with speed. Any suggestions?
swiv93

Re: Auto combine

Post by swiv93 »

just press '2' on the key board to increase the speed while auto combine is running that works for me
Pc version :) chainsaw operator, chipper operator, tractor driver

log txt viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
GoranMo

Post by GoranMo »

Thanks man :D
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

I hate that fact that autocombine and autotractor always goes back to the default speed. At least the autotractor does that.
GoranMo

Post by GoranMo »

I never used auto tractor but for the map i play i need auto combine, the fields are normal shaped but for some strange reason when harvesting crops besides corn and sunnflover my combines go diagonally so i need that mod, and on bigger fields before i found out that number 2 does the trick it took me ages to harvest them
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I use the xbox 360 controller and I just push one of the buttons up to increase speed. I usually run at 13 kph
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
GoranMo

Post by GoranMo »

I go at 16-17, even 13 is good, but 9-10 is horrible , I use map with a lot of mud on fields and when combine goes slow it usually gets stuck, so it is a good thing that speed can be increased