Need some help. Black Rock Valley

Old Cigar

Need some help. Black Rock Valley

Post by Old Cigar »

What and how do you use:
1) Forage Master
2) Seed Master 2K15
3) Beet Master 100K Fliegl.
I need a mod that gives names to the crops not just the picture. Cannot find one now.
I am not complaining, however I can only read English. Is there a mod that can show the names and other dialog in the game in English. I know some are German, Spanish, and others and I really respect these mod makers but I get frustrated when I cannot figure out where to put stuff.
chrisben

Re: Need some help. Black Rock Valley

Post by chrisben »

Here is a mod that tells you in English what the crop is in your vehicle/tipper.
https://fs-uk.com/mods/view/36437/fruit ... -text-v2-0

As for the forage master, beet master, seed master, you can walk up to the control panel and see what each one needs to be loaded with. Then, simply fill them up with the appropriate materials and wait a few minutes for production to start.
Old Cigar

Post by Old Cigar »

Thank you.
Old Cigar

Re: Need some MORE help. Black Rock Valley

Post by Old Cigar »

I got those fixed but have another one. I cannot get "Steamed potatoes" out of the chute of the production machine. I have tried:
Liebherr TL 436-7 with Universal bucket:
Volvo 180F with volvo bucket
NewHolland W170C with Univeral bucket
Man_Dump
VolvoF12 Bernne:
I have got the steamed potatoes to come up a Marthu Offroad conveyor belt BUT it will not load into anything I have including, TAW 30 and NOS trailer. I cannot find anything at any of the sites that shows a vehicle with the sign for steamed potatoes. Old, non-farmer really needs help as I would like to finish this map.
Thanks for your time.
swiv93

Post by swiv93 »

if you still have the original download file where you pulled the map from to place in your mod folder have a look in there and add any other files which say something along the lines of "multifruitmodule" could have a "ZZZ_" before it and seen as it is a map by stevie it should say "_steviesmaps" after one or two of them as hes uses a different multifruit to other maps
Pc version :) chainsaw operator, chipper operator, tractor driver

log txt viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
chrisben

Post by chrisben »

What swiv93 says might be your problem. All of Stevies maps are the same with the same tutorial in the main zip file. Here's just a snippet from the Paradise Hills tutorial though all maps say the same thing. "All standard trailers, combines, cutters, balers, shovels and seeders will work with the new fruits in map as all the fill planes and unloading particles are embedded into the map and the multifruit zip support config files handle everything automatically for you." Although you can use vanilla machines for anything, in my case, I'm using a slightly modified SB 30/60 NOS HARDCORE Tipper in this short vid.

https://youtu.be/FB9WPaTUf_Q
Old Cigar

Post by Old Cigar »

Thank you, I have it mostly figured out except for the bucket on the forklift.