FS15 not loading save game/new game

tennyson.bl

FS15 not loading save game/new game

Post by tennyson.bl »

Whenever I go to play a saved game or create a new game, it just stays on the loading screen. Can anyone help me with this? I have tried deleting the game.xml file which works for the first time, then doesn't work the second. It seems to be happening whenever I have my steering wheel and pedals plugged in. Please help
thunderhawk

Re: FS15 not loading save game/new game

Post by thunderhawk »

We Need To See Your Log Text File To Be Able To Determine The cause but sounds like a mod causing have you added mods or made any edits to a mod just before this happened
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

As @thunderhawk mentioned, please post your log.txt. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

If you mention that people should post the log.txt you should also mention where the instructions to find it and how to post it can be found: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

don_apple wrote:If you mention that people should post the log.txt you should also mention where the instructions to find it and how to post it can be found: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
maybe you should add a copy of "log.txt richtig posten / How to post the log.txt" (or just the English part) as a sticky post in the "[EN-FS15]Technical support" section, given there is no equivalent of "[LS15]Anleitungen & Tipps" in the English section. ;)
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

b101uk wrote:
don_apple wrote:If you mention that people should post the log.txt you should also mention where the instructions to find it and how to post it can be found: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
maybe you should add a copy of "log.txt richtig posten / How to post the log.txt" (or just the English part) as a sticky post in the "[EN-FS15]Technical support" section, given there is no equivalent of "[LS15]Anleitungen & Tipps" in the English section. ;)
I agree, there are lot of English people on the forum and not all of them visit the German forum, because not everyone speaks it too. Great idea! *thumbsup*

@don_apple sometimes we forget to post the instructions, we're only human, mistakes happen, it's not like the whole world is ending. :wink3:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt