New Patch - Removes All my vehicles from saved game

Rumplymaple

New Patch - Removes All my vehicles from saved game

Post by Rumplymaple »

Hello all,

After downloading and installing the latest update, when I load my saved game none of the vehicles are on the map. ALL OF THEM not just the Mods. :sadnew: :sadnew: :sadnew:
Attached is my Log.txt file.

Before the latest up date they all worked fine, now all of a sardine, no go.
I loaded an earlier backup and all the vehicles were there again. I saved the game and quit to come back in and all the vehicles were gone again.

HEEEEEELP PLEASE SOMEBODY!!!!! - lol

I sincerely hope I am the only one, I don't wish this to happen to even bad people :biggrin2:
Attachments
log.txt
(57.46 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
don_apple

Re: New Patch - Removes All my vehicles from saved game

Post by don_apple »

The reason why the vehicles have disappeared is because your savegame got corrupted:

Code: Select all

Error: C:/Users/Mark/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/savegame1/vehicles.xml(181). Error parsing Element..
This can be caused by a mod, for example some versions of the "Ropa Euro Tiger" are known to do this when the latest patch is installed (you can get a fixed version here: https://www.modhoster.com/mods/ropa-eur ... #changelog or here https://www.modhoster.com/mods/ropa-eur ... #changelog)

To fix this issue you can try to open the "vehicles.xml" file from the savegame with a proper text editor like Notepad++ and check if you can find anything wrong in line 181.

With that many errors and call-stacks in the log.txt you need to seriously start cleaning up the mods folder. I Would recommend to remove al mods from the mods folder and then start a completely new game on one of the two standard maps and then these if the issue still occurs. If the issue can't be reproduced with this setup you can start moving the mods back ONE-BY-ONE, and after putting a mod back test again with a new savegame on one of the new maps. After moving each mod back also check the log.txt and if there are any errors or call-stacks get rid of the mod.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Rumplymaple

Post by Rumplymaple »

Thank you don_apple for responding to my cry of help.

Of course if the #changelog thing does not work .....I will do that long winded thing you suggested through many tears and interesting words :)

I will report back here to option worked or which Mod was the hinderance

Once again, Thank you
Rumplymaple

Post by Rumplymaple »

Report Back:

Okay don_apple, excellent advice.
The mod however has been updated to suit only the Beet Harvester. I had to remove the old Ropa Pack from my Mods directory and then save the newest V1.1 version.
Everything returned to normal.
I also had to re-purchase the unit with the header, a small price to pay rather than losing everything.
Thank you very much mate