multiplayer won't work

Keluman0

multiplayer won't work

Post by Keluman0 »

so i played F S 17 with my friend yesterday and everything was ok
But today when i went to the multiplayer menu it said sorry but you are not allowed to join any sessions can someone help me
i play on XBOX ONE
Leapingsnoman6

Re: multiplayer won't work

Post by Leapingsnoman6 »

I'm having the same issues. I can get it to the join part but it won't let me join a friend's server. We couldn't even connect last night to multiplayer. I have checked my connection and also restarted my router.. what is going on
Eagleeyes73

Post by Eagleeyes73 »

If farm sim can't put out information in a timely manor or fix servers quickly when they go down they'll lose me as a customer.
tccack

Post by tccack »

I have the same issue. Xbox one s. Can create career games but cant open them into a multiplayer or join a multiplayer.
On the ipad I can use a solo game as the basis for a multiplayer and then join the game on an android device.

You'd think the xbox would be more than capable of hosting a game to one other player.

Also believe that xbox and windows 10 cant play together on the same game. This is odd given they are both Microsoft and the win10 machine is using the xbox controller.
Amboss
GIANTS Software | Head of Marketing & PR

Post by Amboss »

Two quick ideas:
It could be that a player is not allowed to join thegame session because one of the local players has a member content privilege setting that is too restrictive.
More here: https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/43 ... AC095911DA

If you want to connect to a friend's multiplayergame they might need to forward the ports on their router:
https://farming-simulator.com/networkGuide.php

Can you also make sure that both versions are patched to the current version? There was a patch on Xbox One this week and maybe you and your friend's version are not on the same version number. Or would you say that it started exactly after patching the game?
tccack

Post by tccack »

How do I create a multiplayer game? I only get "you dont have permission to join" error. My settings are "adult" default. Is that sufficient to allow access outside the console?
Quin87760

Post by Quin87760 »

The thing is we shouldn't have to do all this messing around to join a game. The only other game I've not been able to join games on was fs15. Please try and fix your servers.
Rambo77ITA

Post by Rambo77ITA »

Just repeating the same solution. Does not work. We xbox users have only problems with the multiplayer of Farming Simulator. I bought the version with the season pass and I can not play online. Incredible.
Keluman0

Post by Keluman0 »

I also have the season pass and it still says that i can't join any sessions