REH Dairy LLC.

RDH17

REH Dairy LLC.

Post by RDH17 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Is looking to hire operators for various pieces of equipment. As of right now we have 26 head of cattle and am trying to expand that every day. We do a little crop growing at the moment and a lot of baling and mixing straw for cattle.

I am on east coast time and run this on x box 1. My goal is have a few workings help when I am on is to get more cattle, buy a small corn harvester to mulch it up and a corn planter along with a slurry tanker and spreader for fertilizing. I have a bunch of equipment already and will keep us busy all the time doing random things around the farm. If interested contract me on x box 1 game tag is RDH17

RDH17

Re: REH Dairy LLC.

Post by RDH17 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:07 pm

I have bought a ton of equipment and I am upgrading them all the time. I am looking for a transportation team to haul the harvest I am getting off the fields. I am up to 110 head of cattle and I am looking to expand but I need help from players and I am willing to work with you to give jobs you like. If you work with me for a few (3-4) sessions I will start buy equipment you want excluding forestry equipment. My main focus here is just Dairy and am looking to expand them also we can expand on my crop growing. Contact me if you are interested in joining RDH17 XB1

RDH17

Re: REH Dairy LLC.

Post by RDH17 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:37 am

Still active and now I am looking for 1 truck driver for the team. I am working on cows and just bought another harvester. I don't have the time after taking care of cattle and keeping the hired work going to get the loads hauled all the time and I am behind right now. I have roughly 8-10 loads that need to be moved to various locations along with hauling silage back to my farm. Contact me on XBox 1 if you are interested. RDH17 is the gamer tag.