[FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Jap_Girl

Re: [FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Post by Jap_Girl »

fattness wrote:Same issue for me. I downloaded the digital version back in July. I have all of the DLCs including the gold edition. The update caused my game to load, play the intro then when pressing A it freezes and eventually kicks me to the dash board. I have cleared cache, re-installed multiple times, but that hasn't worked. I also spent 2 hours with Microsoft support, which wasn't helpful either. I even restored my xbox one to factory defaults, that failed to work as well. Deleted my saved files thinking about they were corrupt, but that didn't work either.

I have sent a couple e-mails to support but haven't gotten any response.
There have been similar issues with digital downloads with other games with the PlayStation Store also. I have a feeling this is a download problem stemming from the providers...
Sony/Microsoft

I always buy disk when ever possible.
fattness

Post by fattness »

Thanks for the help. I unplugged my Turtle Beach headset and the game works fine. Hopefully they fix this issue so I can use that headset. The original xbox headset *censored*.
Jap_Girl

Post by Jap_Girl »

fattness wrote:Thanks for the help. I unplugged my Turtle Beach headset and the game works fine. Hopefully they fix this issue so I can use that headset. The original xbox headset *zensiert*.
That's so frustrating! Glad you are back in business though!
brunntho
GIANTS Software | Senior Programmer

Post by brunntho »

Hi all. The xb1 patch is in submission and will be released asap... Thank you for your patience.
AMD Evangelist and Enthusiast
V8VOR

Post by V8VOR »

Good evening folks,
I have been playing this game (farm simulator 2015) on the Xbox one since the 8th October with no issues, however since I've purchased the gold edition which I can't access properly I have also had an issue with broken graphics which seems to be centred around the pressure washer located by field 26 on the Bjornholm.
RNDM HERO1

Post by RNDM HERO1 »

Hi guys I downloaded farm sim 15 on Xbox one about two weeks ago and only started playing it on the 8th and I went back to play it to find no saved games yet I saved the game two or three time while I was playing. So I started a new game and then saved it and then went back to play and no saved games so I deleted the game and all dlc and reinstalled. The game starts fine and starts to play but now when you save it says saving game then crashes back to Xbox one home screen I have tried playing offline and the same thing happens and have deleted and reinstalled the game multiple times and it still won't save games and just crashes.

Playing xbox one from Australia digital version
RNDM HERO1

Post by RNDM HERO1 »

Just tried something it doesn't matter which map you choose but save game 1 is what doesn't work and crashes the game save game 2 works fine and saves the game and the others seem to work too
Wywurrie

Post by Wywurrie »

This is an odd issue I noticed

- Vehicle/Object: Caseih Magnum 380 cvt
- Console: PS4
- Bug/Problem: Treads on front wheels stop rotating.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: Once the tractor gets to around 30 mph, the treads on the front wheels stop turning, while the hub and the main part of tyre continue to rotate underneath.

I've also noticed that it affects the front wheels on the New Holland T8 320 aswell. (....and perhaps other tractors?)

Downloaded all the console DLC, including the gold edition and the last update, so I'm not sure if it's caused by something being changed or if it's something else?
Last edited by Wywurrie on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
Gnasher3i6

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

- Vehicle/Object: - Tipper's, Trailer's, Auger Wagon's, ITRunner trailer's.
- Console: - PS4.
- Bug/Problem: - Crop's clipping through the side's of the trailer's.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: - Both.
- Happens if I do: - Fill/Partially Fill a trailer with any crop's.

Only noticed this on the latest patch with gold installed.
When driving at a distance facing a tipper that has been filled, or part filled you can see the side's of the tipper flashing and the crop inside showing through,
The further the distance the worse it is.

Not a game breaker but certainly doesn't look good.
UK - PS4/PC Player
Jap_Girl

Post by Jap_Girl »

Gnasher3i6 wrote:- Vehicle/Object: - Tipper's, Trailer's, Auger Wagon's, ITRunner trailer's.
- Console: - PS4.
- Bug/Problem: - Crop's clipping through the side's of the trailer's.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: - Both.
- Happens if I do: - Fill/Partially Fill a trailer with any crop's.

Only noticed this on the latest patch with gold installed.
When driving at a distance facing a tipper that has been filled, or part filled you can see the side's of the tipper flashing and the crop inside showing through,
The further the distance the worse it is.

Not a game breaker but certainly doesn't look good.
This problem existed before the patch and I have noticed that from day 1 when I started playing. It was very prevalent when looking at trailers while driving "In cab view"
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

Re the clipping mentioned above.

Also does it with any trailer on PS3, but usually only if the crop is corn for some reason.....
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

- Vehicle/Object: - Anything (Tractors, trailers etc)
- Console: - PSs
- Bug/Problem: - Explosive silage?
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: -N/a
- Happens if I do: - Save game with any piece of equipment left on top of silage

Playing in Bjornholm. If I leave anything on top of a heap of silage, then save the game, next time I open the game it's a total lottery as to where I'll find that equipment. So I can only assume the silage explodes when I'm not watching! :shock:
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
joshlilly98

Post by joshlilly98 »

- Save game slot 3
- Console: XboxOne
- Bug/Problem: Every so often the slot gets deleted
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: both
:
AlexNYR20

Post by AlexNYR20 »

T4.75 Powerstar and AXIAL-FLOW 7130
Xbox One
Cruise Control set to 0/zero, and also still at 0/zero speed when hiring a worker to use them
Single Player
Happened after a couple uses switching in and out of them and doing general things like changing tools and attaching different seeders, tippers, etc.
Delta

Post by Delta »

AlexNYR20 wrote:T4.75 Powerstar and AXIAL-FLOW 7130
Xbox One
Cruise Control set to 0/zero, and also still at 0/zero speed when hiring a worker to use them
Single Player
Happened after a couple uses switching in and out of them and doing general things like changing tools and attaching different seeders, tippers, etc.
Hello, welcome to the forums. You need to push up(raise) or down(lower) on the left analog stick to change the cruise control speed.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665