[FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Guil

Re: [FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Post by Guil »

Make sure you don't have cruise control set speed low. Hold the 2 shoulder buttons and push the left analogue up and hold for a few seconds. Then try hire the helper again.
vladmyr73

Post by vladmyr73 »

thank you, it worked. RB+RL+R(+/-)
MacHooligan

Post by MacHooligan »

I'm new to the thread, so if there is a post about this issue, I apologize. I'm on Xbox One, Map Hagenstedt the cow barn will not accept straw the proper way, can not back up to troff and dump straw in, cows also freeze when in the barn.
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

MacHooligan wrote:I'm new to the thread, so if there is a post about this issue, I apologize. I'm on Xbox One, Map Hagenstedt the cow barn will not accept straw the proper way, can not back up to troff and dump straw in, cows also freeze when in the barn.
If you're take it you're talking about the Mod map for FS17, this is the FS15 thread follow the link below to get to Bug Reports for FS17
viewforum.php?f=936
XB1/PC
si1entsniper

Post by si1entsniper »

- Vehicle/Object: Any tractor
- Console: (Xbox360,PS3, XboxOne or PS4) Xbox360
- Bug/Problem: The tires aren't visible
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: Load a game save or create a new one
Melissajohnny

Re: did you get this problem sorted out as I am having the same problem how do i fix this

Post by Melissajohnny »

daltonbae wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:56 am - Vehicle/Object: SAVING

- Console: PS3

- Bug/Problem: Console freezes every time I save the game on main save file.

- Happens if I do: On my main save file the game freezes every time i try to save it. It loads and plays fine, but it just wont save. I was planting a field of trees when it started happening and i think this may have something to do with it. I already had 4 or 5 large fields of trees i was in the process of making forest areas. I tried letting the saplings i had planted fully grow, and also tried removing things and i cant get it to save no matter what i do. I know the save file may be corrupted but i dont think thats what it its since it started happening just occasionally and gradually got worse. I lost around 150 hours of gameplay because of this if anyone has any info on this that would be great
Victorand17

Post by Victorand17 »

- Vehicle/Object: New Holland T9
- Bug/Problem: I can't "fast-change" tractors, I can't exit the vehicle, I can't pause the game or even open the status or the map screen, the only functions that works is go forward and backwards and detaching/attaching things. I JUST CLEARED LOTS OF FIELDS AND CAN'T SAVE MY GAME!!
-Happens if I do: I just reset the T9 tractor and when I changed to it the bug happened and I can't do anything
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Fs15 is old news guys, its no more.